New Jitter XYY method.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
MW2 New Jitter XYY method.

Here are 4 new jitters i made for MW2. They are pretty fast and work great on burst riffles and semi automatics. Even when u get down to the last of your bullets when there are no clips left the YY does a pretty good job of jitter but its noticibly slowed down. I also found that the switching of the secondary weapons ONLY happens when u hold the jitter past the point of when u run out of ammo. If u let go of the fire button when u still have bullets it wont switch to secondaries.

The MW2 jitter macros work best on the semi-auto weapons and the Jitter mod macros work best on burst weapons. Dont mind the description boxs. I built these macros off the librarys old YY jitter and forgot to change the description boxes. The macros are completly different from the libraries model.

Attachments

• Jitter Mod (XYY Method).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 53
  • Jitter Mod (XYY Method) tac version.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 34
  • MW2 Jitter Mod (XYY Method).vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 58
  • MW2 Jitter Mod (XYY Method) tac version.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 28
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Here are extra macros from the library to help setup a vks class with the jitter mods.

Attachments

• LT JITTER Aim Assist.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 16
  • MW2 FAL RAPID-FIRE 19.7 SPS FAST but DEAD-Accurate.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 21
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

These jitters are beast! The striker is insane with these new jitters. I think the Jitter mod macro works a little better than the MW2 jitter mod macro on the striker. Besides that the 2 types of jitters assigned for semi autos and burst fires work great for the weapons they were designed around "the only exception being the striker". Really its a great inprovement to what ive been using from the library.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Ok I got some better jitters now for MW2. There maxed on speed with the striker, AA-12 "all shotguns except spaz", famas & M16. Im actually suprized how much faster the AA-12 fires with jitter even though its an automatic. so here they are. There RT and tac opperated!

Attachments

• MW2 jitter tac.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 33
  • MW2 jitter RT.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 59

duckmo3w

k i have one question how do i open this in a way where i can see what the coding says all i see is this
(¬3FUŽœ]Áגҁ@R-ëhñ¾óXs ý›ƒëÊLÐ,K0Dů˜ù_pšaÌfî•Ç&&A.Vÿ.¤Tt'ëhñ¾óXs ý›ƒëëhñ¾óXs ý›ƒëõAXÑß´wï"§³Ús{o[º‚梑On©·\º}5(4<Iwt3i³’~ozç.OPiè_ê‚þE£þ8òéÏÇ€¡†ÆzÉ+°—úöÂ2«ŒdñíÈ
ªRZMªä÷vö¦jq÷ó:êØU“Íg²Ï_‘Æê*)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

You have to download the macro software then open the file in the macro program. From there u have to decipher the macro timeline with the speed multiplier to come up with a rate of fire equation. It's not easy to do nor care to explain how to do all the math to break it down to where it can be converted to transferable data for say a CM or titan one device.