New Mode? could u make? Seems easy

JeremyC95

If your like me, you like to ninja defuse in games like search and destroy. Its hilarious to hear other people's reactions. Well when you ninja defuse if you tap y as fast as you can it makes you look like a dead body to other players, which is really helpful because people will assume your a dead body and just walk right by you. Could you make the Y button rapid fire like as an extra mode? If so thanks I would be pretty awesome

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

JeremyC95 said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
i think this is verry possible..because this is how jitter works but one problem....how would you activate and deactivate it
wat do you mean?
To activate jitter(asuming the mode is on) you use the right trigger to do jitter but with this you just want to tap y so how would you use it

Shadow

I'm sure you could just make it so that the y button becomes rapidfire. Hold the button to start, release the button to stop. Switch modes to turn off the mod.

Awfulz

It'd be nice, and probably simple.. I just don't see how it's needed (outside of convenience). To "play dead" in Call of Duty, the Y button only needs to be clicked every second, not rapidly.. or just put on smoke grenade and hold it.. you'll move less than tapping Y.