New rubber grips questions.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Odin can u post pics of all the new rubber grips here. I see them in the options menu but u can't see what they look like. I'm almost ready to afford a berserker and I'm curious to see what the different grip colors look like!

odingalt

Staff member
Hoping to take the camera down to the shop this weekend to photograph all sorts of stuff including the new rubber grips.

odingalt

Staff member
Ultimately yes we'd like to offer them as a separate item. We may be slow out of the gate as we have a generally low inventory of handles but that should grow over time. (If we sell too many handles by themselves then we would have to strip handles off controllers and then I'd have a pile of controllers with no handles I couldn't sell etc.). As we built up an inventory of handles, the rubberized variety should become more readily available as a stand alone item.

JIM WALKER

Excellent, I will keep an eye on the sales inventory, will order a couple of sets when they become available. Thanks odin.

JIM WALKER

Here are some pictures of some rubberized handles.

Black Cherry
Metallic Aluminum
Charcoal
Metallic Gold
Navy Blue

View attachment 2251 View attachment 2252 View attachment 2253 View attachment 2254 View attachment 2255

I am just completing a custom controller for a gaming charity auction, theme is blue and white, those blue grips would look and be the icing on the cake ... they look awesome, imagine they give a superb feel factor too .... hurry and get them up as a separate item .... PLEASE !!!!!!