New software !

bonefisher

Maybe the new software for the xbox 720 controllers in the editor Viking can come up with using page switching on the buttons like example : putting it on Y function to be able to switch back in fourth between two different page setups for different RF's and gun setups! Just an idea that would be nice!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
If new software was to come out for 720 or PS4 as a macro the best modification that I could think of would be if u could assign multiple macros to one stationary button. Ex. If u could assign RF to the RT then assign a B funtion and or LT funtion all to opperate off the RT. So u could in turn make a RF+aim+dropshot all off one trigger pull. This would be number one on my request list # 2 would be a total button and anonlog remapping option. If u could re assign the hard funtions of the actual buttons and anologs presses that would be sick. Ex. say your a lefty and u wanted to switch the LS to RS or if u could turn X to A or any other combination that would be sick.

I understand that these are pretty much unrealistic. The technology to do this and make a profit would probley cost the consumer 500+ dollers lol. The computer macro software would be the sickest though if it had these options. Literally limitless configerations of mods if this was reality. A boy can dream though lol!

bonefisher

I'd be all in for spending that amount long as they add interchangeable sticks like mad catz so when they wear out I can just change them out in a second! Also put the X,Y,A,B buttons underneath the controller with paddles like scuf! Plus the number 1 effect Viking macro's! That would be well worth the money!

odingalt

Staff member
I wish I could give you more details (heck any details) on what we have planned for the next console but unfortunately a lot of my competitors sub to these forums and copy our stuff. :-x But please keep these suggestions coming, I am listening.

I'd be all in for spending that amount long as they add interchangeable sticks like mad catz so when they wear out I can just change them out in a second! Also put the X,Y,A,B buttons underneath the controller with paddles like scuf! Plus the number 1 effect Viking macro's! That would be well worth the money!
I currently have a Viking Macro, Mad Catz Pro Circuit and a couple of SCUFs. To combine all three elements would be an old man's wet dream (as I suck at COD). I enjoy my macro the most, but the Mad Catz technology is sweet. Interchangeable analog sticks and D-Pad coupled with a macro. I could be a beast...oh, I was dreaming. Keep your ears open Odingalt, my credit card has a high limit (lmfao).

Moddurs

I wish I could give you more details (heck any details) on what we have planned for the next console but unfortunately a lot of my competitors sub to these forums and copy our stuff. But please keep these suggestions coming, I am listening.

very smart! don't let em' copy Viking! :)

bonefisher

After taking that survey about if we could use the program on other technology like mac's, tablets, ipad's ect... I would like the feature of putting it on my iphone! Building the macro and then being able to bump the controller and the iphone together to transfer the macro! That would be cool but maybe out the question! LOL!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I would be stoaked if we could get a re-amped macro editor to where u could assign multiple macros to run off one funtion and if their were macro canclers that u could assign to another button to cancle out a specific macro.

Ex: say u could assign a RF macro to the RT then add a dropshot macro to the RT as well, then if there was a cancler option to where u could assign it to the LT to cancle out the dropshot when the LT is being pulled! If there was some way to be able to assign at least 3 funtions to one main funtion and have the ability to set up a cancler to other buttons or tacs to say like an on off toggle or loop functions for the canclers and macros then there would be no restrictions to hold u back from creating the sickest macros besides the main funtions itself of course. It would be like a ragnarok setup "with extra tac switches" with the ability to make your own mods and change pages on the fly. I know this technology would be a crypting nightmare and would be very very expensive but if their were such a more advanced macro editor as the example i provided i would dish out the big bucks for it!

odingalt

Staff member
All I can say is it will definitely be more flexible than the current macro software.