Newest Rapid-fire!

NYjetsNY1

http://viking360.com/download-software-drivers/macro-library?macro=891&vote=5

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYt2QRJ7uh8

That has got to be at least 15 SPS.

I used extended mags in the video. Sorry for the horrific quality.

If this rapid-fire skips for you, I'm sorry! It doesn't for either of my controllers but it may for you.

If the rapid-fire skips, go to the gear settings by editing this macro. Assign this macro to RT, go to the top right of the macro while editing it and there is a gear. Press that gear and change .99 to .97, .95, .93, .93 has NEVER skipped for me but is not as fast as .99 obviously. .95 is a good speed as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Thanks to all the future downloaders means alot im glad a few of us could get together and show the macros potential

Krier023

Useful Poster
Heres the one to put on left trigger. One of you guys upload it to the library, I didn't want to steal any of you guys glory by just copying from rt to lt then uploading.

Attachments

• Fastest Rapid Fire On Black Ops lt.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 57

simvida

All I can say is WOW. That macro is Beast!!! All props and credit to you guys for busting your humps and painstaking efforts to provide the Viking world with a dynamite macro. This is making me want to play Black Ops again!!!

odingalt

Staff member
I'm so happy when people do this kind of stuff with macro. That's why I invented it. I played around with various types of RF and never could come up with anything good. I thought I had already tried this method of rapid-fire (feathering) when I was testing with the new macro software back in November of 2010.

odingalt

Staff member
Seriously this macro has got to be way beyond the 8.9SPS cap we have been struggling with. This is huge news. This has to be at least 10, maybe 12 SPS, maybe more. Another Viking exclusive! This macro makes me sad that we are running out of macro controllers!!

penguin

This is not working for me at all its skipping so bad i was in a priv match and new batteries.

Last edited:

jameswoo

Is it possible to make this macro on LT, so I when I hold LT it will aim + newest rapid-fire as well? Just like how it works with LT Aim Assist? Thanks :)