Newest Rapid-fire!

NYjetsNY1

no i did it before you answered. i knew you would think that.

Odd... I'm not sure why this didn't work for you. Can you try running the vikingsoftware as administrator before you put the .vks on your controller? I don't think it'll work but worth a shot. I don't know why you get mod-blocked off of this even at low speeds. It could be the potentiometer on the triggers.

If it still doesn't work I'll edit the macro and increase the RT press amt and see if that helps. If that doesn't I'll decrease the press amount. I'll upload the macros and see if that helps. Try the admin thing first.

Ashton68

HEY i re adjusted the trigger pull and its working not fully but you keep workin to and ill get back if i can get it perfect. even though i have no clue what im doin lol

Ashton68

ahhhhaaaa i got it working..... daaanggg thats fast haha the one i got working..

Attachments

• Fastest Rapid Fire On Black Ops.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 22

NYjetsNY1

I see you got it working. Well try the ones I made I'll try yours out the one you just made and see how it is. But feel free to try the ones below.

Attachments

• Fastest Rapid Fire On Black Ops Ashton2.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 31
  • Fastest Rapid Fire On Black Ops Ashton1.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 28

NYjetsNY1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYt2QRJ7uh8

Sorry for the very very bad quality again, but you can at least just see how fast the rapid-fire is. It is so fast that you don't even hear the sound until it has shot over 5 bullets!

By no means am I trying to prove this is the fastest on that video alone, but try it for yourselves!

Last edited by a moderator:

bonefisher

I couldn't get it working...even when I turned it down to .70..... til I turned the trigger feathering off or all the way down! Now it works fine! The Fal is just nasty sounding now.....got to love it!

JIM WALKER

I am loving this...watching every one tweaking and then talking,swapping ideas and SHAREING! This is what this forum is all about !!!!!! I am sure odingalt is following all this and feeling proud,this was proberbly what he intended for his creation.More of the same please everybody.