NewFal Speed

apcoop7

I found that 27.40, nobody give me credit for it though lol. Anyways, I found out by testing a lot of different speeds on my controller. I tried 44.20 or something like that, didn't like it. Then I just kept adding random speeds and increasing by .10 to see which ones are choppy, which ones weren't. 27.40 works great for the FAL, everything else I use the MW2 preset for. Akimbo M9s with MW2 preset rock!

Ben

apcoop7 said:
I found that 27.40, nobody give me credit for it though lol. Anyways, I found out by testing a lot of different speeds on my controller. I tried 44.20 or something like that, didn't like it. Then I just kept adding random speeds and increasing by .10 to see which ones are choppy, which ones weren't. 27.40 works great for the FAL, everything else I use the MW2 preset for. Akimbo M9s with MW2 preset rock!

27.40 is awesome, tested that the other day!

Thanks for the testing :p

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

apcoop7 said:
Hey I was the one who saw potential so I tried it and after I said It worked everyone else tried it :) so Im giving you credit ;)

apcoop7

I did some more testing, and found this out...

Jitter mode, when you have it programmed into your controller from a preset YOU made, it sucks!!! I compared it to "Jitter Fast" mode that is available in "The Works" driver and The WOrks kicked its ass lol. If you want a better "Jitter" mode, use the works driver.I guess that's just one of the downfalls of having the beta preset editor. I think it's time an update comes out :D

EDIT:

If you use the Jitter mode mainly for your shotgun, stick to a custom driver that you made...

Xx Binno xX

I've noticed that to. I'm going to mess around with it when i get back from my trip on Friday. Ill keep you all posted and post some more video's about showing the difference. I have made a video of the perfect quick/ no scope mod but I haven't had time to upload it to youtube. Well with that note said I'll cya all later I'll be gone till Friday.