Noob here

heelphan

I just got my controller yesterday and am stoked. Was up till 3am tinkering with it. There is certainly gonna be a learning curve. Any advice on the ebst macros to use? What are some of your favorites?

I found success with the fn fal with the 8.9rapid fire
the g11 and m16 with the same, and to a lesser extent with aim assist lt rapid fire and rt jitter
i used the yyslow jitter for the spas and it was ok
burst fire for assault rifle i used with success with the aug, less so with ak47
i used the turbo knife lunge with some success. apparently if you use your semtek you cant knife anymore?

i know this is trial and error, and i've read all the threads on this forum, just looking for any hints or tips you guys with more experience may have. I'm nowhere near being ready to make my own, but definitely want to learn sooner than later.

Thanks.

WetterThanWater

heelphan said:
i used the turbo knife lunge with some success. apparently if you use your semtek you cant knife anymore?

Thanks.

You can still knife, but you can't turbo knife lunge. It's just a regular knife

NYjetsNY1

Favorite macro: Turbo Knife

I found success with the fn fal with the 8.9rapid fire

Me too!

i used the yyslow jitter for the spas and it was ok

Use XYY med/fast

Use a regular knife at that point. I use warlord pro + scavenger pro so I always have a semtex.