Not sure if this will work for anyone else, but I'm going to post it anyhow.

odingalt

Staff member
Man I really need to get the rune recording up and running so I can move on to improving the forge library for actual sharing!

Rxb

The library would be much appreciated. More tutorials would help I still have problems putting Runes to groups and maneuvering around the different families. At the moment I don't know what I have I am king of an organization freak that can't organize.

Rob

Rxb

What game do you want runes for ?
I am hooked on Call of Duty and am looking for any rune that can help ..a good quick scope with a 3 shot burst one shot is sometimes a little off (my fault as biginer sniper) would think tat a fast 3shot burst at full trigger pull would. I think a one shot at half trig pull and 3at full would be fun. Can something like that be done?

Rxb

When start to think about what can be done when I learn more about the Forge its kind of mind blowing ..one trigger pull could have quick scope, hold breath, fire multiple shots depending on how far the trigger is pulled. Can't think of anything I want that can't be done and done better than any modded controller. I just have to take time and learn my way around the Forge and what it can do. The learning curve is a bit steep for someone who has never done any programing of any kind.

Thanks for all you do for the ppl like me

Rob

Rxb

When start to think about what can be done when I learn more about the Forge its kind of mind blowing ..one trigger pull could have quick scope, hold breath, fire multiple shots depending on how far the trigger is pulled. Can't think of anything I want that can't be done and done better than any modded controller. I just have to take time and learn my way around the Forge and what it can do. The learning curve is a bit steep for someone who has never done any programing of any kind.

Thanks for all you do for the ppl like me

Rob
What sniper rifle? Don't know yet have to try them all the Maverick looks good as a carry weapon and dabbles as sniper but not settled on any yet

Rxb

What sniper rifle are you talking about?
Of all the sniper rifels I think the bolt action l115 is the best for staying on target with multiple shots... It is bolt action but how fast did Lee Harvy get 3shots off .... If you believe had did .. I myself have my doubts

bonefisher

Of all the sniper rifels I think the bolt action l115 is the best for staying on target with multiple shots... It is bolt action but how fast did Lee Harvy get 3shots off .... If you believe had did .. I myself have my doubts
You talking about some glitch which your not going to do in game play.........I did make a cancel reload quick scope that is fast and right on target.

Rxb

I was just wondering if the bolt action would interfere in some way with a quick scope and a 3 shot rapid fire burst. Good used with armor piercing rounds to slow Maniacs and ppl hiding behind walls and such. Glad it can be done....I am still learning what the Forge can do
Rob