[OFFICIAL] Post Software Errors with 0.8.4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYjetsNY1

Re: [OFFICIAL] Post Errors with 0.8.4.1

analog sticks, both.
Also when adding new things to a vks. then switchting to new vks.. adding and more deleting, macros get corrupted/ messed up

odingalt

Staff member
Re: [OFFICIAL] Post Errors with 0.8.4.1

Good post. Ok try 0.8.4.3, just uploaded this morning, see if that helps with analog stick track corruption when creating/saving/loading macros.

Also we are beta testing 0.8.4.4 which should also help with some corruption that was occuring when downloading recorded macros from your controller.

Re: [OFFICIAL] Post Errors with 0.8.4.3

Different analog shenanigans.
Saved:
[attachment=2:2gtydwtd]Before.jpg[/attachment:2gtydwtd]
Loaded:
[attachment=1:2gtydwtd]After.jpg[/attachment:2gtydwtd]

It seems as though its extending my last dot past the circle (like the last analog thing i posted), and creating another dot in between the last 2.

I've came across this a few too many times, easy to fix by deleting everything and re-making it, but it'll get a little annoying at times.
Original is what it's saved as.
Problem is what it'll load as.
If you notice, the second dot actually has 2 dots on top of each other, and if you delete all but the first dot in Problem and try to make another motion it gets all screwy.
Sorry if that's a little vague, but fool around with it and you'll see what I mean.

myricalboi317

not sure if anyone covered this but when i use the fast xyy jitter my controller rapidly taps y even if i dont ohld the trigger......unrelated when i use my light green led color its really a wierd orange...same with the yellow

NYjetsNY1

myricalboi317 said:
not sure if anyone covered this but when i use the fast xyy jitter my controller rapidly taps y even if i dont ohld the trigger......unrelated when i use my light green led color its really a wierd orange...same with the yellow

Make sure:

Your batteries are new.
You are using the RT verision of the Jitter on RT, or the tac switch version on the tac. Don't use the RT version on the tac and vise versa.

myricalboi317

NYjetsNY1 said:
myricalboi317 said:

Make sure:

Your batteries are new.
You are using the RT verision of the Jitter on RT, or the tac switch version on the tac. Don't use the RT version on the tac and vise versa.
im using a fully charged pack and it is a rt jitter on the rt.....is this normal

Status
Not open for further replies.