[OFFICIAL] REQUEST A MACRO THREAD

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
ill just record it on my controller and speed it up in the editor and ya so i dont want it to be slow

verytguy

I would make these macro's but i haven't bought my controller yet and i just want them ready so i can use them as soon as i get my controller.

I just thought of a couple of awesome macro's last night when i was on the toilet throwing up (weird right). my thought is this, how many times have you gotten shot in the back from some kid stalking you with ninja on. Well wouldn't it be great to have a 180 dropshot macro so you could turn on him and embarrassed him in-front of the whole lobby.
Also another Idea i had was you know how on summit they have spawn tomahawks right, well what if we could make a macro that could throw it accuratley across the map every time for an ALMOST guaranteed kill. Also spawn nades and hawks on other maps too would be nice.
Another one just came to mind, what i really want is a MW2 trickshotting macro that works. Such as a fade fakie or quad fade. Once again these are just idea's and of course the possibilities are endless as the macro controller is the best in the world to date. As soon as i get my controller i will be uploading stuff like a MO FO.

Thank You, i will think of more idea's soon!

NYjetsNY1

"Well wouldn't it be great to have a 180 dropshot macro so you could turn on him and embarrassed him in-front of the whole lobby."

Yes but then you have to create a 180 dropshot for ALL sensitivities and do VIGOROUS testing and perfecting to get a perfect 180.

"Also another Idea i had was you know how on summit they have spawn tomahawks right, well what if we could make a macro that could throw it accuratley across the map every time for an ALMOST guaranteed kill."

You'd basically have to have a macro that would work no matter where you spawned, I guess just run up a bit look up and throw? That could work! Go ahead and make the macro then!

"Also spawn nades and hawks on other maps too would be nice."

I think summit is really the best.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
but also easier said then done since if you were to look down a tad that fraction of movement could throw the whole macro off thats not including where you are on the map. So if we made the macro to where it moves for you it wouldnt work either since different spawn points. You would have to move by yourself and not look down or up or anything

NYjetsNY1

but also easier said then done since if you were to look down a tad that fraction of movement could throw the whole macro off thats not including where you are on the map. So if we made the macro to where it moves for you it wouldnt work either since different spawn points. You would have to move by yourself and not look down or up or anything

And you'd have to make different macros for all 10 sensitivities...

gamergirl

Hey i'm new to writing on threads so go easy on me lol, ok so i bought the new macro controller for rapid fire mainly on black ops.. I have seen the video for it on the macro controller page on viking 360, this guy is playing search and its like shooting 15 shots per second, any way i went to download this amazing rapid fire but it seems to be removed..

I was wondering if you could make a rapid fire similar to the one in that vid? any help from anyone would be appreciated.

I'll check back here to see how you guys went..

thanks.

gamergirl

Some one send me a message when they can please, i dont really know what im doing. im probable bumping threads and for that im sorry, i just want a rapid fire like on the macro controller page where you click to order.. ??

gamergirl

Hey jets, thanks for replying, thats not the one on the macro controller page where he gets 14k-2d thats at least 15 sps
would you be able to custom make me one, i bought 2 controllers off you guys, i can give you microsoft points if you like?

I really just want this rapid fire that they took down

NYjetsNY1

Hey jets, thanks for replying, thats not the one on the macro controller page where he gets 14k-2d thats at least 15 sps
would you be able to custom make me one, i bought 2 controllers off you guys, i can give you microsoft points if you like?

I really just want this rapid fire that they took down

I actually took it down and it is the same macro, the only difference is I edited it to make it work with different controllers potentiometers. It now works on all controllers identically, the only thing changing it working well or not is now connection speed and the xbox 360 console itself.

If this macro http://viking360.com/download-software-drivers/macro-library?macro=891 skips for you too much, then put it on RT -> Edit Macro -> look to the top right. There is a gear. Press that gear! Then where it say "0.99" try changing that to either .97, .95, .94, or .93. Find the speed that works for you and it'll be just as fast as the video.

Shane1230

im pretty sure there is one but i cannot find a no recoil macro for the m14. iv found old post about it but when i click on the link it says page cannot be found?? is it possible for no recoil in black ops because i know theres alot for mw2

verytguy

Ive been trying to trickshot recently in mw2. first off a macro that could fade shot or press RT and X at the same time and then followed by YY then repeat the process all over again, this is a fade shot video so if you don't know what it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFop5NbWv44. Also how do you save a macro that you just recorded on your controller. because i recorded a tac knife flip on my controller but wasnt sure how to save it to a tac switch.

NYjetsNY1

Record a macro, then sync from controller to computer. Where it says recorded.vkm, save that then assign to your tac switch.

Is there anyone here that can make a macro to make this emblem. I know that people did it in black ops 1 and I really like this emblem but there is no way that I would be able to make it like that. If there is anyone that could make a macro to the emblem in the youtube video link below I would greatly appreciate it it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU9uw9GFvUM

Thank you very much for taking the time to consider this.

Sensei Neo

Hi everyone

This is my first post as I am new to this site, but I am really hoping someone can help me with a few Macros for STREET FIGHTER 4...

I believe a user (by the name of Kevin), created Macros for SUPER SF4 - which I have managed to use & adapt in the orginal game. I am very grateful for these Macros as I have now reached 95% completion.

Unfortunately I have 2 Characters left which are very difficult (GEN & C.VIPER). The Macros for SUPER SF4 do not really work for these so I am basically now begging for help to finish this hard game...

I would appreciate any feedback on this situation. Thank you! : )

xXSCOPEZzXx

Is there anyway to make a quickscope mod that only works when you tap the trigger and holds breath if you pull it all the way in?