[Official] Request a macro thread!

NeedsCombos

I'd like to request Super Street Fighter 4 trial macros, the macro library hasn't seen a major update in a while. I'm also requesting for BlazBlue Continuum Shift trial macros after the Super Street Fighter 4 macros are done. Thank you.

Well, Pyroman started some of them, and I've been doing them recently. I just finished all of the original 12 SF characters except for Balrog (Can't seem to get #21 and #22 to work). I'm also working on C.Viper right now, I have about 3 or 4 left on her. I'll keep you posted.

El Fuerte finished! Much easier than I thought. I will be taking a week off to train for a tournament. Then I'll work on the next one, which will be Abel.

Seth has just been uploaded. What a pain in the *** this one was! The software just didn't want to cooperate today. But it's done, and either I will go back to finish Balrog or start on Akuma next, I haven't decided yet.

Just finished Balrog and uploaded. Apparently I was doing a move way too fast on #22 and I couldn't get it to work right. But that's fixed and done and over with. Akuma is next on the list, I should have it done by next weekend tops.

Smokey29

i would like to see a nice macro for fifa 11 multiplayer with high pressure taticks or fifa 12 that comes out soon:) and also Fight night champion for xbox 360 with Mike's tyson big combo move list with side stepping and weaving etc

Last edited:

ClownTastic

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone was looking at, or able to make a macro for the Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe Kombo Challenges, would help a great deal, cheers.

Just uploaded Akuma. Half of the characters done, bring on the 2nd half!

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone was looking at, or able to make a macro for the Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe Kombo Challenges, would help a great deal, cheers.
Yes, I would also like to see some MK vs DC Kombo challenges.

Unfortunately, I don't have MK vs. DC, but I think the NYJets moderator made some finishing moves in the game before, maybe you could ask him.

i would like to see a nice macro for FIFA 11 multiplayer with high pressure tactics or FIFA 12 that comes out soon and also Fight night champion for xbox 360 with Mike's tyson big combo move list with side stepping and weaving etc

FIFA 12 and Fight Night games belong in the Sports Games topic:http://www.vikingforums.com/forumdisplay.php?38-Sports-Games
You can post you request there.

NeedsCombos

Man, KGershkoff thanks a ton for all the SSF4 trials you've put out the couple of days.
I wish I could do the combos myself for the fighting games, but I just can't figure out the timings for the software.