[Official] Request a macro thread!

No prob. But I'm going to take a small break. I started working on Sakura and got to #23, the hardest of the set, and I can't seem to figure it out. So, I'll take a break, probably work on some others after that, then come back to it.

Last edited:
Man, I've been on a tear lately. Just uploaded Gouken, Cammy and Fei Long. Hope the rest go this quick! Sakura is next.

i have super street fighter, I dont understand the marcos for fighting games.

So i take it the trail works like: Buy the press of a button you can do them online? Like Fei longs last one, but the press of a button you can do the last combo online?

In a technical sense, yes. You create the macro, then test it out using the macro software until it matches the one in the trial.
Now, as for using them online, I'm not recommending this because all the trials I do work from left to right. If you're right to left, you're screwed, unless you reverse the macro. Also, I've never tried this online. I've played street fighter long enough not to use them in a match. But, to each his/her own. Let me know how it works, OK?

is it possible to make a marco like this have Rufus trial 17 on LT and trail 20 on RT? Show when you press LT you do that combo then combo into the the one on RT?

DXM Cake

Whats the sense on making the macro if they dont really work online, then???

Has nothing to do with screwing people online. There's a single player mode that requires you to do certain combos - that's what these are for. You earn titles and achievements and such.

ArkhmInmate0801

I'm not sure if any of you fighting game gurus are listening but here is my macro wish list:
Street Fighter IV - trials
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe - combo challenges

I got the Viking thinking I would be able to input the MK vs DCU combo challenges into the software, but its a bit more complicated that I thought... and I just don't have the skill to record them on my own.
-Thanks

Well, I don't have Street Fighter 4 but I have Super SF4, and some of those trials do work in the first SF4 if that's any help. I haven't done any trials recently because I was in the hospital recently. I will be getting back to the trials soon however.

Nightwolf

I am looking to order controller very soon, I am wishing if not already does someone have complete SF4 and Ultimate MvC3 macros for the controller?

Nightwolf

There are tons of SF4 macros in the library.

Those are for Super Streetfighter 4, It's a different game and from my understanding a fair few combos have been changed up. Also there are 4 new characters. Same with UMvC3 it is a diff game to MvC3. I showed this site to 4 friends earlier, and each one moaned at me cos there is no support for all 4 games (SF4, SSF4, MvC3, UMvC3) but I say I believe someone someday will make them, it would be a dream come true, and I await that day. I am still buying the pad regardless its amazing. Now wish Payday would hurry up!!

Yo, Nightwolf!

I'm working on Super Street Fighter 4 Trial Mode right now. And, I'm pleased to report I have just 4 characters left to finish. I will probably do 2 or possibly 3 of those tomorrow. And the 4th one I have one trial left to do. BTW, most of those macro trials will also work in classic SF4, you just have to change a couple of them around.

As for MvC3 and UMvC3, I don't have those games, but if you need help on how to do some of the macros, let me know.

Nightwolf

Ok KG, I will let you know if I can't suss it out myself, have SSF4 almost done thank to you, gonna see what works in SF4 next, thanks again. Will message you once I hit MVC3 if need help, will try myself first tho, best way to learn.