[Official] Request a macro thread!

thank you for the response yea I tried it in the record mode and the macro did work and play back opposed to me getting the combo list and just imputing it in the program, It seems ( in kof xiii) anyway that I have to instead of using up down left right you actually have to ( or at least I do) add all or most of the motions from the analog stick for them to work ill keep trying

odingalt

Staff member
it doesn't even have anything for black ops 2 and forums only really have call of duty stuff

1.) It's called "Call of Duty Black Ops 2". All Black Ops 1 macros also work in Black Ops 2. The game hardly changed from BO1 to BO2, there was no need to go and re-create all the macros all over again since they still work. If there is a particular macro you are looking for in BO2 I can guarantee you there is already an existing macro ready to go, you just didn't look for it. :-x

Before this seemed like great community but now that I recently bought macro cntroller I see that last macro was uploaded a year ago into the library

2.) The last macro uploaded to the forums was about 5 minutes ago. The customers have been sharing within the forums rather than through the library, because it's easier to discuss and tweak the macros here rather than uploading them to the library (where there's no way to hold a discussion about the macro). Our customers created the Sprint Jitter aka jitterbug as well as the Hybrid optic glitch rapidfire. This was just in the past couple of weeks. These two mods are unique to Viking thanks to our customers. Eventually the other shops will catch up and steal these mods and implement them. There have been a lot of good "First" mods coming from Viking customers using the Macro editor, I just can't let somebody trash a community, this is still a great community :)

theres a guy that requested fifa 13 and he was just ignored not even offered help

3.) We get thousands and thousands of requests every year. The whole point of the macro controller is to give the customer all the power to build the macros that they want. If you want our staff to hand-craft 100% of all requests that come in, we'd be more than happy to charge you $15 per macro, rather than providing you with the timeline editing software. :)

Rather than complaining in such a vague manner, why don't you tell us what you are looking for specifically, and maybe we can help point you in the right direction? Hint: there is a good crew of people here in the forums, you are off to a rough start with them...

I wouldn't help him after that...go over to evilcontrollers.com... have fun wondering if your controller is ever going to show up.

odingalt

Staff member
Am sorry for writing too much I'm mainly ipset about editing software not being able to 100% mimic stick movements required by Fifa for anything useful

Which moves are you trying to do? Maybe I can build an example for one of the moves for you ?? (let me know the move + the player I need to do the move and I will give it a try)