[Official] Viking360 Macros thread

NYjetsNY1

Here is the MW3 rapid-fire. It is 27.5 SPS.

Currently only tested this on the P99. Please let me know how it is, and I can better improve it. I also will be looking to get better rapid-fires for other weapons.

Attachments

• Modern Warfare 3 Rapid-Fire.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 159
I will say you wasnt kidding about the p99 that thing is a beast I minus well use that as a primary how fast that shoot that rapid fire you made is good i like it alot. MK14 shoots pretty fast and steady. Now the RSASS that is a beast run that with the p99 some ppl will be crying it shoots pretty fast. The five seven it shoots great but have nothing on the p99. The desert eagle is kinda slow but i dont see the point of running them they are unstable anyways. The usp 45 they are slow. The MP412 shoots pretty good. Same as the mangnum. Overall the best handgun I would choose would be the p99 or the five seven. sorry if i wrote to much...lol

NYjetsNY1

Yep the P99 is fantastic. I also will be making a rapid-fire for the USP to get it faster if possible. Remember - if possible!

And I will also try to have a "stable" rapid-fire. That is - a fast rapid-fire that is accurate instead of just SUPER SUPER fast.

noonoo390

hey when you guys get a chance can you see if theres a fast reload in this game i would do it but i dnt have my labtop now until 3-4 days

NYjetsNY1

hey when you guys get a chance can you see if theres a fast reload in this game i would do it but i dnt have my labtop now until 3-4 days

I can already see that there may be with certain guns and not others. I heard YY was disabled, but there is still RB-Y for cancellation. This is slow, but for big guns it works well when their animations are way longer than the reload sequence actually is.

I will say if you use the 10 sps on the p99 akimbo from modern warfare 2 it works like a charm it shoots fast. I am going try some other things I keep ya posted

Negate what I said a second ago the 8.9 sps akimbo from black ops work perfectly it mod blocks if you try to go higher but all the akimbos shoot great

Shane1230

I can already see that there may be with certain guns and not others. I heard YY was disabled, but there is still RB-Y for cancellation. This is slow, but for big guns it works well when their animations are way longer than the reload sequence actually is.

What about running as soon as the reload is done but the animation is still playing out? like with the scar it takes like 2 seconds for the ammo bar to refill but the animation is like 4 seconds but when you tap LS after the bar fills up it cancels the animation

odingalt

Staff member
What about running as soon as the reload is done but the animation is still playing out? like with the scar it takes like 2 seconds for the ammo bar to refill but the animation is like 4 seconds but when you tap LS after the bar fills up it cancels the animation

Question, do you actually have to push LS forward or just click it?

NYjetsNY1

Question, do you actually have to push LS forward or just click it?

Actually, YY works! But for some guns it doesn't actually make the reload faster.

Also, guns naturally reload faster in MW3 than in most call of duties. If a gun takes a really long time to load, it is worth pressing YY. I'm pretty sure jitter is patched when using YY, and shooting. We need to find new combinations

persiguiendo

Hello

Has anyone tried to turboknife quickdraw Pro? or jitter

Sorry my English is very bad.

QuickDraw PRO:
Faster recovery from using grenade/equipment

Bye

odingalt

Staff member
FYI, try replacing Y,Y with RB,Y and hold a semtex, if you want fast reload. It does shave a tiny bit off, I wouldn't really use it except for LMG's where the reload time is extra long.