ok back to town

haVOC1787

Just got back home from a bussiness trip to find the chips that were sent to me. I am doing a video tutorial and was wandering which one needs to be done the most (as I dont have a lot of spare time because of buying a house) Duo or sleeper. It will be a step by step tutorial for the NOOBIE modders of course.

edgar

haVOC1787 said:
Just got back home from a bussiness trip to find the chips that were sent to me. I am doing a video tutorial and was wandering which one needs to be done the most (as I dont have a lot of spare time because of buying a house) Duo or sleeper. It will be a step by step tutorial for the NOOBIE modders of course.
a Duo coz is more difficult to make with the 3.5m jack

odingalt

Staff member
Wait get some of the new chips, blackburn was doing a vid but now the older chip is obsolete anyway

Fredrow

XxbinnoxX said:
What is the new chip all about? is it the same thing or better?

It is a new board, not a new chip. The new board has all the same game capabilities as the old board. The new board
will help out all you DIY installers, and will cut down on install time on our side too.

odingalt

Staff member
Blackburn was going to make a video too, maybe you two could put heads together and cut down on the amount of work you have to do? Then we could send havoc a freebie of the new board to play with.

Yeah like Fredrow says, we made some minor tweaks to make it install easier and to make it fit in the controller better, otherwise it's the same chip.

Blackburn

for the tutorial ill be showing everything but wiring the tacts, because im am going to be doing a Duo/Sleeper (Duo setup but uses Left and Right on the D-Pad instead of tact switches) just waiting for my chips to get here (tomorrow?) so I can start :mrgreen: