OK I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

rdh1995

OKKKKKKKKKKKKK I want one but is there a way I can call someone on my dime and hear a voice to order....I just don't feel comfortable ordering anything online since my info was jacked....I will call any number in the US any day or time you say.....I want one of the limited ones do you still have some? I originally didn't want to wait since it will be a gift but I can't justify buying any other one at any price.......Please send me a phone number so I can order one 2day or when ever you want me to contact you...I will also do a video of mine and post to youtube..,.Ift will be from box opening to reviewing it......My money is burning a hole in my pocket.... :lol:

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

rdh1995 said:
OKKKKKKKKKKKKK I want one but is there a way I can call someone on my dime and hear a voice to order....I just don't feel comfortable ordering anything online since my info was jacked....I will call any number in the US any day or time you say.....I want one of the limited ones do you still have some? I originally didn't want to wait since it will be a gift but I can't justify buying any other one at any price.......Please send me a phone number so I can order one 2day or when ever you want me to contact you...I will also do a video of mine and post to youtube..,.Ift will be from box opening to reviewing it......My money is burning a hole in my pocket.... :lol:
viking 360 is one of the best mod shops in the biz. and one of the most well known. so why would you think that viking 360 would steal your payment info?