Ok which BF game do we start with? Features?

odingalt

Staff member
Ok gents,

I think the last BF game was Bad Company? Does anybody know what the next release will be. Also I need ideas from you BF lovers so I know what kind of features we want to have in the first BF preset for the Viking. As far as rapidfire, which guns is rapidfire going to help out on? Are there any glitches or button combinations we can try to program into BF presets for the Viking that would be useful?

the Ma6ician

Don't waste your time on petty game such as BF:1943... BF: Bad Company is what people play. People can't create they own free copy of BF:1943... but people sure can create there own Bad Company disc... lets face it... these controllers appeal to the modding scene more than anyone else, so I think we should focus on disc games to say the least... not XBLA titles. BF:Bad Company blows any CoD out of the water by far... so I feel we should focus on Bad Company... besides, in a few months Bad Company 2 will pre and everyone will request mods for it. But anyways... all three games will be using Dice's FrostBite Engine and I'm not familiar with how these mods are made but I believe the rapid fire mode wont be far from identical for all three games.

Request: BF:BC rapidfire modes for the Assault Kit> M16, F2000 and perhaps something in Support> any gun rapid w/ fast reload....
When you reload then immediately sprint, the gun seems to appear to reload slightly faster than usual. I am not sure if this can be exploited.

Duo4Life

Just to make sure you know Battlefield Bad Company 2 is supposed to come out today on March 2. I plan on picking it up later today.