order my macro today finally

dondizzle

im not suppose to received any confirmation or tracking number in my email? if yes how come i didnt got nothing yet i know you guys are legit im just so anxious to have this controller .....the rapid fire for the mk14 looks amazing i heard IS no recoil also WOW

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I have literally 3 different versions of rapidfire for the MK14, one when you're not using the rapidfire attachment, one when you are, and one that is supposed to be the fastest out there made by the ModdingBros guys/MJ23KB24 on here. They all work awesome. Did you order off of the viking360 main site or off of vikingdigital? I don't think the main viking360 site will send you a confirmation email until it ships but I can't exactly remember. These guys are legit as I have the macro, and a Ragnarok so you can trust them, the macro controllers are already premade because they no longer are making them (costed a lot of many back when they first produced them) so whatever they have left is the last of the macros, a few hundred I think, maybe even less now.

dondizzle

I have literally 3 different versions of rapidfire for the MK14, one when you're not using the rapidfire attachment, one when you are, and one that is supposed to be the fastest out there made by the ModdingBros guys/MJ23KB24 on here. They all work awesome. Did you order off of the viking360 main site or off of vikingdigital? I don't think the main viking360 site will send you a confirmation email until it ships but I can't exactly remember. These guys are legit as I have the macro, and a Ragnarok so you can trust them, the macro controllers are already premade because they no longer are making them (costed a lot of many back when they first produced them) so whatever they have left is the last of the macros, a few hundred I think, maybe even less now.
i got it from vikingdigital but order is processing still to be more precise they got 19 macro left that is what i was told but do you got the no recoil mk14 also ?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
You should of recieved a confirmation email though. Also I personally use my rapid fire mentioned above. Its pretty darn fast if you ask me. You would have to make a anti-recoil though since it is connection dependent. I have a tutorial up in the MW3 section you can watch it.

noonoo390

The macro controller is so good i use a mk14 with a silencer and hybrib site lol i just owned these guys this controller can do so many things u can make a custome rapid fire i made a 21 sps and it makes automatic guns accurate

dondizzle

You should of recieved a confirmation email though. Also I personally use my rapid fire mentioned above. Its pretty darn fast if you ask me. You would have to make a anti-recoil though since it is connection dependent. I have a tutorial up in the MW3 section you can watch it.
tmy first reaction was like wait im not suppose to received a confirmation email or something also they got the money already ive checked but why is taking so long for processing ?? i thought it was going to be ship the same day :) since they are already made no pressure its just me anxious to have my controller and put aside that gamingmodz bs 10 mode controller i took express also the only thing that make me feel safe and comfortable its you can check your status order with your login so i know im waiting for a great product im going to start watching some of the tutorials your talking about thank you bro to learn the basics of this controller !:)

Last edited:

dondizzle

why wait to have it before i start learning .. i think its because i was waiting for this controller for so long im asking all this question and stressing for nothing !

dondizzle

The macro controller is so good i use a mk14 with a silencer and hybrib site lol i just owned these guys this controller can do so many things u can make a custome rapid fire i made a 21 sps and it makes automatic guns accurate
what do you mean by that im not sure i understand automatic guns more accurate how do you achieved that ?

dondizzle

i think you right imo im not getting a confirmation email until it gets shipped it make sense to me !!!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
You can start learning whenever I feel you can only get the full expierence out of your controller if you know how to make macros. Thats cool though I remembered when I ordered mine, I bookmarked that page and then went to it nonstop haha. Anyways if you need any help Im here man! Noone meant that if you put a rapid fire on a gun it will slow it down thus making it have less kick.

dondizzle

You can start learning whenever I feel you can only get the full expierence out of your controller if you know how to make macros. Thats cool though I remembered when I ordered mine, I bookmarked that page and then went to it nonstop haha. Anyways if you need any help Im here man! Noone meant that if you put a rapid fire on a gun it will slow it down thus making it have less kick.
lol i think i refresh the page like 10 time to see if the order status was going to be complete they answer my ticket pretty fast explaning everything i got my tracking number now cant wait on a sidenote i wish i never bought the 10 mode controller from gamingmodz.com i ask them for a active reload for gow3 they made my controller with a quickscope add on instead lol i was going to buy a macro 1st but got scared due to high shipping price but when i heard this controller was going to be discontinu a said i gotta have one lol they staff over gamingmodz dont know what they are talking about maybe you got a phone number to reach them but the call will be pointless lol the only thing they got over you guys is better marketing a better looking website believed or not but i got deceived lollllll

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah unfortunately customers are under some false belief that just because a company posts a 1-800 number they are safer buying there. We don't offer phone support for the simple reason that we offer better support by our ticketing system and our forums here.

Why you might ask? In a ticket system, the customer support person (usually me) can send instruction sheets, and even include pictures or videos in attachments. In a ticket system, I can provide support every waking hour of the day. As a customer pointed out, we even answered his tickets on Easter Sunday.

On the telephone you're going to get somebody who's distracted by the phone ringing off the hook or you might just get a busy signal. I never understood why people think phone support is better - this is an antiquated notion and simply not true anymore with the advent of technology!

If you just need to change your order or cancel, well I'll admit, a 1-800 number will likely get your order modified or cancelled faster, but your order will get modified or cancelled just the same with Viking if you open a ticket. Our order notifications and ticket notifications all show up in the same control panel on our system anyway.

Changing your oil, hanging sheetrock, or programming your mod - I'd much rather help you with text instructions, photos and videos any day vs. a straight up phone call with no visual aides!

dondizzle

Thats awesome if you need any help just give me a holler I will help you!
actually i think i did something wrong already because i create a folder name my macros i got 2 macros there already but for some weird reason lets say when i want to bring it to my pad when i open it trought the viking sofware to do the transfers the folder is empty dont know why??? but if i open it from my computer i can clearly see that my macros folder is not empty n there is 2 macros inside is there something else i need to download after i did all the step from the install cd?? so the viking sofware we be able to see the my macros inside my folder once i open from the program ..... thanks

dondizzle

never mind my last post lolllllll i feel stupid got it figure it out it now was not your sofware or my computer but me not understanding the concept of this controller n 2 difference between .VKS and .VKM files. sorry lmao

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
never mind my last post lolllllll i feel stupid got it figure it out it now was not your sofware or my computer but me not understanding the concept of this controller n 2 difference between .VKS and .VKM files. sorry lmao

Common error dont worry about it.