Perfect noscope beta - need your input and testing somebody

Status
Not open for further replies.

odingalt

Staff member
Ok I have a beta on my computer of 'perfect noscope'. This is how I have the controller programmed so let me know if this is right and if you'd like to test this feature for me, because I'm not too familiar with perfect noscoping:

1.) Pick a game class that has sleight of hand pro (with faster aiming).

2.) Depending on how you set up your custom driver in our editor, scroll through the modes until you're on OneTouch NoScope mode, then enable it. (Hammer users: your only choice in the editor will be to use the Left Trigger to activate noscope. Odin's Raven users: You can choose no-scope to be mapped to the left trigger, the left tac switch, or the right tac switch). For our example, let's assume the Left Trigger is the activation button.

3.) Aim at somebody's head and Tap the left trigger. The game character will now automatically begin scoping automatically for you (you can release the left trigger right away or just 'tap' it), and he will fire a single shot the instant that the crosshairs appear fully on the screen. As soon as the game character fires one single shot, he stops scoping.

Is this correct? Can somebody post or PM me that would like to try out this mode before I upload it for everybody else? (When you PM me or post here, please let me know if you have the Thor's Hammer or the Odin's Raven)

E

odingalt

Staff member
Ok I am going to go ahead and upload a version of the Viking HEX editor that has the new 'onetouch noscope' aka 'perfect noscope'.

It should be ready to go for both the Thor's Hammer (left trigger only for noscope) and Odin's Raven (pick left trigger, left tac, or right tac switch).

(Odin's Raven users: Remember, any time there is a conflict - such as when the right tac switch is mapped to dropshot mode AND it's also mapped to change modes, you'll have to hold 'button A' before tapping your tac switch in order to change/toggle modes.)

Please post your results here and thanks. I'm not a noscope fiend so let me know if the timing needs to be sped up or slowed down just a little bit.

VeNGaNCe34

Sounds more like a perfect quick scope mod. Consider updating the name. Still can you do it with and without sleight of hand. And is there a way doing this and the reload cancling

Slurm_Mckenzie

This post may not belong here but I just want to ask a quick question that Is related to this and other game glitches. When I save the file how do I put it onto my Thors Hammer? I am still waiting to receive the controller so I haven't played around with any of the presets etc. Do I have to use the new custom driver editor? Responses would be appreciated, thanks guys!

knuckz

Sounds good, never really quick scoped. But from watching replays of when ppl do it to me this sounds about right, ill be trying it in 15 mins and get back with feedback cheers

knuckz

When I select Sniper it removes the options for quick scoping.
I wanted both so it holds my breath also as it scopes.
Can get around this by selecting quick scoping and then sniper.
Quite high accuracy when set up like this.
However finding im getting shot before the gun shoots, and is extremely hard to scope distances without a cross hair.
When I watch replays of people shooting me like this they seem to shoot before the scoping even comes up?
Maybe try speeding it up, or put it in the second column in seperations of 0.2 seconds for people to choose how long a delay they want?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
actually, you'd be suprised how long 0.2 seconds is on COD. You probably want more like 0.05 second intervals there...

knuckz

PS3andCOD said:
actually, you'd be suprised how long 0.2 seconds is on COD. You probably want more like 0.05 second intervals there...

Yeah I realised this once I had posted, but figured he would understand my idea :) Now he cant misunderstand so cheers

Th3_F4ll3n

knuckz said:
When I watch replays of people shooting me like this they seem to shoot before the scoping even comes up?
Well, you can acually stay in the scope, with your crosshairs up, for a brief amount of time before you are shown as "fully scoped" in a kill cam.

VeNGaNCe34

PS3andCOD said:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the fast reload times are in 0.01 second increvals.

Quick reload times are within to what i calculate to be 0.034 seconds. I would know, i just wrote all the numbers for every gun so having the same sensitivity for this feature as the quick reload would be great!

odingalt

Staff member
Ok I'm confused. So you need to be able to choose different noscope timings for different guns?

The gun is shooting too fast? Or it's scoping too long? Or...

I don't know what to do to fix the no scope, can somebody put it in simpler terms for me. I just need to konw how to modify the code again to make it more what you want. I really don't use 98% of these glitches so I rely heavily on your playing expertise to fill me in. I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in a live match of COD:MW2. Which is why most of my videos are more like tutorials instead of 'uberl337 awesome gameplay videos' because frankly I suck hahaha

t4ius

i used on all my snipers and worked perfectly fine, must be something wrong for everyone else. only bug i found is that if u start scoping while running it shoots to early, but if u r stationary or walking in works fine.

justrelirandom

Can someone explain why i can't m=program my odin to se the new preset file? i do it exactly like i normally would with the .9 programmer i also tried it with the 2.3 and that didn't work either

VeNGaNCe34

odingalt said:
Ok I'm confused. So you need to be able to choose different noscope timings for different guns?

The gun is shooting too fast? Or it's scoping too long? Or...

I don't know what to do to fix the no scope, can somebody put it in simpler terms for me. I just need to konw how to modify the code again to make it more what you want. I really don't use 98% of these glitches so I rely heavily on your playing expertise to fill me in. I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in a live match of COD:MW2. Which is why most of my videos are more like tutorials instead of 'uberl337 awesome gameplay videos' because frankly I suck hahaha

no I don't think you need to create different time choices except one choice with sleight of hand and one without bc I don't always use the quicker ads.

Itz CHARLEY

If the scope takes longer to go up while running it shouldn't be a problem. Your accuracy sucks if you move while quick scoping anyways.

BATMAN360

i need help on setting up the noscope for thors hammer :?: . When on hex editor i dont see no scope, but i see sniper. help plz

xDXxAscension

I think it works really well. The only part that is taking time to get use to is the fact that you don't have to shoot by pulling the right trigger. Just point and pull the left trigger and it does both.

Status
Not open for further replies.