Perfect noscope beta - need your input and testing somebody

Status
Not open for further replies.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
You hit LT while in sniper mode, and it automaticaly zooms and fires. You only need to tap LT as far as I know... There are instructions in the first or second post of this thread.

G

ok i think i hav the beta but i cant find one touch noscope in it anywhere

Ben

1.) Pick a game class that has sleight of hand pro (with faster aiming).

2.) Depending on how you set up your custom driver in our editor, scroll through the modes until you're on OneTouch NoScope mode, then enable it. (Hammer users: your only choice in the editor will be to use the Left Trigger to activate noscope. Odin's Raven users: You can choose no-scope to be mapped to the left trigger, the left tac switch, or the right tac switch). For our example, let's assume the Left Trigger is the activation button.

3.) Aim at somebody's head and Tap the left trigger. The game character will now automatically begin scoping automatically for you (you can release the left trigger right away or just 'tap' it), and he will fire a single shot the instant that the crosshairs appear fully on the screen. As soon as the game character fires one single shot, he stops scoping.

Jonny

Hay there, I don't actually own a viking controller yet but i hopefully soon will.. :D

I am still deciding wether i want a ravin or hammer (opting most for the hammer atm as no added buttons) but from what i have seen and heard -
on the raven, when you click a tack switch it changes mode yes? so when you click the tack switch to quick scope, wouldn't it just change mode rather than zoom and shoot? <- same with drop shot?
or is it to change mode the same as the hammer where you hold down trigger, just instead of sync button its tack switch?

(and if anyone knows if you do the send in service in the UK to RapidControllers, do you get a PnC cable with it or do you have to go buy it your self?)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Jonny said:
Hay there, I don't actually own a viking controller yet but i hopefully soon will.. :D

I am still deciding wether i want a ravin or hammer (opting most for the hammer atm as no added buttons) but from what i have seen and heard -
on the raven, when you click a tack switch it changes mode yes? so when you click the tack switch to quick scope, wouldn't it just change mode rather than zoom and shoot? <- same with drop shot?
or is it to change mode the same as the hammer where you hold down trigger, just instead of sync button its tack switch?

(and if anyone knows if you do the send in service in the UK to RapidControllers, do you get a PnC cable with it or do you have to go buy it your self?)
you hold the buttons to change modes and tap it to turn the mod on or off

PS3andCOD

Contributor
You can do it like the hammer but with the tac instead of sync if you set it as that in the preset editor, but the premade presets so it like m1a1 said. The forum member ben. (his name has a . at the end, that's not a mistake) runs rapidcontrollers, ask him.

hmg9194

Does anyone have a video of this? I feel like ive seen one somewhere on the forum with a wa on terminal but i forgot where it is and i cannot try it out for myself right now because my controller is getting fixed :cry:

Ben

hmg9194 said:
Does anyone have a video of this? I feel like ive seen one somewhere on the forum with a wa on terminal but i forgot where it is and i cannot try it out for myself right now because my controller is getting fixed :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wTJVX2F83Y

Jonny said:

Yeah he does ;)

KIL0 iRecon

i cant get the hex editor to open after i download this. i keep getting an error telling me that it stopped working and windows needs to close it before it even opens. the only editor that will even work anymore is the one in the installer... i have no clue as to why this is.

Smoke Six Echo

whoa i think im doing something wrong how do you get this mod to your contoller its probably a simple mistake it dosent show up in the editor
nevermind i know what i did wrong

xX207Xx ON3STAB

i have asked this before but would there be a way to press right trigger and dropshot at same do when i press right trigger to fire i drophot then when i let of trigger i stand back up so therfore pressing right trigger will press the b button also that would be awesome feature

Status
Not open for further replies.