Perfect noscope beta - need your input and testing somebody

Status
Not open for further replies.

t4ius

so what's so different between this one and the one posted 2 months ago, the previous one worked fine. could we get a list of all the improvement, or was this just a repost to make us believe u are doing something?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

t4ius said:
so what's so different between this one and the one posted 2 months ago, the previous one worked fine. could we get a list of all the improvement, or was this just a repost to make us believe u are doing something?
No he posted the DL here and I just coppyed it and moved it to the other forum thingy..lol

ScootaG

Is there anyway that I can be using this and put it into the HEX editor so I can use rapid fire and all that stuff too?

ScootaG

PS3andCOD said:
It's a special version of the editor with it included. You can do anything else the editor lets you do too.
Ok but the file is DAT and when I try to put it in my controller it only allows HEX, so how do I actually put it in my controller?

spoolinwagon420

wondering if there is anyway that this can be mapped to the right trigger?...i have a thors and would like to be able to be able to hardscope with the left trigger and quickscope with the right....don't know if they would f each other up having it that way but i thought i would ask....there is just no real easy way to switch on the fly(someday i'll add tact switches, but till then)

apcoop7

ScootaG said:
PS3andCOD said:
It's a special version of the editor with it included. You can do anything else the editor lets you do too.
Ok but the file is DAT and when I try to put it in my controller it only allows HEX, so how do I actually put it in my controller?

lol no no no!!!

The .dat file is used with the application (preset editor) so you need to put that .dat file in the same directory you keep the preset editor. Once you put the .dat file in the same directory, open up the preset editor and the perfect quick scope mode will be listed along with all the other rapid fire, jitter, akimbo, etc. modes.

buickgnx

i uninstalled the editor i had and installed the new editor and it didnt work, but i did hav it working earlier and i dont know how

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

ScootaG said:
PS3andCOD said:
re dl it...my hex editor saves in .HEX format so its probably how your pc is saving it

discusman

I have a thors hammer. I downloaded and installed the "perfect quickscope" beta. I have done a lot of quickscoping in the past. I rather enjoy it. I used the driver and it works ok. Works perfectly while standing still. When you move it throws it off a little. Could be I'm just used to doing it myself. But overall it is dead on. The shot fires the split second the crosshairs center up. I use FPSights, which help a lot. Adds a crosshair on my screen. Good job on the driver. Any more need tested, let me know. I'll be happy to test them extensively. :D

mlongo3

i like this new perfect noscope beta. But if you could change the Thors Hammer one touch noscpe to the right trigger. it would make it alot easier for me, or just make it to where you can choose. thanks

wank

ok so ive done a lot of searching for a quickscope mod and i finally stumbled upon this website. I want to kno if a thor's hammer modded controller is worth getting just for the quickscope mod because thats all i need it for.And like right now im reading the comments and ppl r saying their r bugs with the scope scoping in to quickly at times and stuff so im jw will there ever be an official quickscope mod download replacing the current beta beacause i would definetly get it if its guaranteed bug-free.

apcoop7

wank said:
ok so ive done a lot of searching for a quickscope mod and i finally stumbled upon this website. I want to kno if a thor's hammer modded controller is worth getting just for the quickscope mod because thats all i need it for.And like right now im reading the comments and ppl r saying their r bugs with the scope scoping in to quickly at times and stuff so im jw will there ever be an official quickscope mod download replacing the current beta beacause i would definetly get it if its guaranteed bug-free.

I rarely have any problems with it. Only problem that will occur is sometimes when the scope is brought up it won't shoot. If you're thinking about buying a controller only for a quickscope mod, I'm thinking you should reconsider. With any quickscope mod, you aren't guaranteed a perfect shot every time, you will still need to practice a lot with it. I'm not sure what competitors to Viking are like but the Thors Hammer, or Ravin, are definitely worth it. If you quickscope and you get your lovely hitmarker, you can also pull out your m9 really fast and blast away with rapid fire :lol:

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

apcoop7 said:
wank said:

I rarely have any problems with it. Only problem that will occur is sometimes when the scope is brought up it won't shoot. If you're thinking about buying a controller only for a quickscope mod, I'm thinking you should reconsider. With any quickscope mod, you aren't guaranteed a perfect shot every time, you will still need to practice a lot with it. I'm not sure what competitors to Viking are like but the Thors Hammer, or Ravin, are definitely worth it. If you quickscope and you get your lovely hitmarker, you can also pull out your m9 really fast and blast away with rapid fire :lol:
Exactly you should buy for the other features too because if that one feature isn't what you expected you might be let down..and about the m9 I have gotten quads with it before :)

wank

well ya i guess you guys have a point, there are other very good features worth getting, but the reason i ask if there is ever going to be like an official download with like no bugs is because i play competitive sniping on mw2 and its coming to a point where it seems like my team and myself cant get any better by practicing and we still end up losing to some teams who just blow us out of the water. im not saying im a pro qs either, which is why i want to kno if there will ever be like a bug-free official download. u guys think its possible? thanks for your answers btw its very helpful.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

wank said:
well ya i guess you guys have a point, there are other very good features worth getting, but the reason i ask if there is ever going to be like an official download with like no bugs is because i play competitive sniping on mw2 and its coming to a point where it seems like my team and myself cant get any better by practicing and we still end up losing to some teams who just blow us out of the water. im not saying im a pro qs either, which is why i want to kno if there will ever be like a bug-free official download. u guys think its possible? thanks for your answers btw its very helpful.
are you saying that the editor has problems? well yes it has problems but you shouldnt force yourself to use the downloadable presets......most of the problems arnt actual problems that affect gameplay.....also you need to use the editor to get the quickscope mode

Ben

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
wank said:
are you saying that the editor has problems? well yes it has problems but you shouldnt force yourself to use the downloadable presets......most of the problems arnt actual problems that affect gameplay.....also you need to use the editor to get the quickscope mode

Please bare in mind that the Editor is still in it's Beta Stage..

Status
Not open for further replies.