PLAYING COD ADVANCE WAREFARE WITH PS4 RAGNAROK EXPERIENCE, AND GUNS

noonoo390

SO I JUST WANTED TO TELL PPL MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE CONTROLLER ON ADVANCE WARFARE . SO FAR SO GOOD EVERYTHING WORKS RAPID FIRE. FOR RAPID FIRE I USE THE FIRST MODE WHICH IS 6.5 SPS THIS IS THE UNIVERSAL SPEED FOR ALL SEMI AUTO GUNS.

WHEN I TRIED TO USE OTHER MODES IT JUST SLOWS SOME GUNS DOWN SO I KEEP IT ON 6.5 SO I WONT HAVE TO KEEP CHANGING SPEEDS.

NOW THERE ARE NOT A LOT OF GUNS IN THE GAME BUT DESPITE THAT ITS PRETTY GOOD.

I USE ALL THE SEMI AUTO GUNS NOT MANY THERES ONE SHOT GUN THE BULL DOG , THE MK14,THEN THEY HAVE A 3 ROUND BURST WHICH IS ARX160 AND A 4 ROUND BURST I FORGOT THE NAME OF IT BUT RIGHT NOW USING 3 ROUND BURST AND ITS NOT BAD AT ALL . AND I HAVE RAPID FIRE AND DROPSHOT ON IMA HIP FIRE KING

noonoo390

AS YOU KNOW PS4 CAN RECORD GAMEPLAY I HAVE SOME GAMEPLAY BUT I DNT THINK NOBODY WHATS TO SEE ME PLAY LOL I TRIED TWITCHING THE GAME NO ONE CAME TO THE STREAM AND NOW U CAN UPLOAD VIDEOS TO YOUTUBE IVE DONE SOME CRAZY STUFF IN THIS GAME THAT WILL HAVE PPL GOING OH SHIT. THE GAME IS REALLY GOOD

bonefisher

Actually I have to say that I'm enjoying the game also and nice vid you put up.... been trying to bring some over to share from xbox one but not spending to much time to figure that one out because I have no time... lol! Anyway you can bring up your speeds if you match them right... way in the 17 sps and passed 20sps.... Try 13sps if your running 6.5sps and tell me how that works? Then go from there..

If some guns are shooting slower does that not mean better accuracy? i rember with the only Xbox when using a heavy machine gun it would shot slower buy way better accuracy the bullets would not scatter a shit load.

bonefisher

When you die with that slower gun you'll know why you want top speed.. I just put a anti recoil to smooth it out..

noonoo390

yes i use rapid fire on the ak its full auto it slows the gun down but u die a lot more if your aim is not good or if your shooting someone and they shoot u back u will die first almost every time.

AramisKC

Bonefisher,
Ty sir! Works great, I'm finding I like this gun a lot but I totally need the red dot and grip, what other attachments do you use or perks? Any luck with any other guns?

AramisKC

Bonefisher,
So here is what I have found so far, the MK14 just doesnt do enough damage over the other AR's to make it really a worthwhile choice because it still takes 3 shots to kill someone at pretty much any range, so the gun I have found in my opinion kills the fastest is the HBR3a, what I want to know is have you found a speed that makes this gun shoot faster?? Im attempting a few right around the 14.5 range and it might be a tad faster but I cant really tell, anyone who has input please post!

bonefisher

Bonefisher,
So here is what I have found so far, the MK14 just doesnt do enough damage over the other AR's to make it really a worthwhile choice because it still takes 3 shots to kill someone at pretty much any range, so the gun I have found in my opinion kills the fastest is the HBR3a, what I want to know is have you found a speed that makes this gun shoot faster?? Im attempting a few right around the 14.5 range and it might be a tad faster but I cant really tell, anyone who has input please post!
Actually I'm also liking that gun use the cowboy but have not looked into making it faster but I do have a anti-recoil on it to shoot smooth.. I'll take a look to see if I can bump it up and let you know something.

AramisKC

Yeah see you are a good guy because most would have flamed me when I switched from Xbox One, well il just have to wait it out.

bonefisher

Yeah my younger days I would argue my Chevy would beat your Ford and Dodge sucks! Which over the years I've owned them all and drive a Ram now. They disconnected from Dodge because there better than them. LOL! I've had good and bad in all kinds so come to a conclusion it is whatever suits your needs at the time. Everybody beats people up over Xbox is better than PS4 and vise-a-versa when we need to jump the internet providers for choking out our bandwidth. Hopefully you'll get your PS4 Berserker started soon!