PlayStation 4 Suggestion

Satanicat

If this company does end up working on mods for the PS4 Share Controller, I'm sure I'm not alone in asking that we want the same features as your modded Xbox controllers (macros, etc).

=)

Thanks, think I've had this controller for 2+ years and it's still working great.

odingalt

Staff member
We just never seemed to find the time to develop a macro modchip for PS3. We are hoping to offer macro on PS4 from the beginning.

battlelog

We just never seemed to find the time to develop a macro modchip for PS3. We are hoping to offer macro on PS4 from the beginning.

Hey OD what is a Macros controller??? Plus I was thinking too that with the ps4 coming out and the ps3 controllers not being compatable with the console, you know some company will make a adapter so ps3 controllers will work on a ps4. To many people have 3 to 4 extra controllers you, **** I have my 2 rang and 2 regular ones.

odingalt

Staff member
Macro controller is completely totally awesome.

Making a device to connect a PS3 to PS4, or XBOX360 to XBOX720, is not something we'll get into. Google for Datel v. Microsoft lawsuit to know why -- we don't want to get involved in connecting unauthorized/unlicensed hardware to a console. We mod legit Sony controllers because it's legally on the up and up. Once we start building unlicensed hardware from scratch to connect to the console the law gets fuzzy.

Satanicat

Thanks for replying odingalt!!

I'm quite excited for the PS4 release, and even if you guys don't have the time for Macro controller for the PS4, I'll still get whatever PS4 controller you may mod.

Gill8288

Please consider adding back paddles or buttons to the ps4 controllers. I still prefer to have jump/drop shot control. Just so you know "scuf" has shi**y placements of back paddles for the ps3 controller. Hope you guys will consider this suggestion.

odingalt

Staff member
Please consider adding back paddles or buttons to the ps4 controllers. I still prefer to have jump/drop shot control. Just so you know "scuf" has shi**y placements of back paddles for the ps3 controller. Hope you guys will consider this suggestion.

We are definitely going to be doing this (unless there's not physically room to do so). You read our minds. I have been trying to keep all aspects of our next controllers secret but I suppose I can give this one up. I'm not sure if we'll have these available from day one, as it'll take a little time to design new paddles around the new controllers. We are not going to rush to the market with a half-assed controller, if it takes me two months to design quality then I'll just have to miss out on holiday sales. (Don't get me wrong we'll work as hard as we can, just making the point that we will not release it until it's ready this time)

Temperature

We are definitely going to be doing this (unless there's not physically room to do so). You read our minds. I have been trying to keep all aspects of our next controllers secret but I suppose I can give this one up. I'm not sure if we'll have these available from day one, as it'll take a little time to design new paddles around the new controllers. We are not going to rush to the market with a half-assed controller, if it takes me two months to design quality then I'll just have to miss out on holiday sales. (Don't get me wrong we'll work as hard as we can, just making the point that we will not release it until it's ready this time)

Thank God, I was about to waste a few hundred dollars extra buying a Scuff Controller.
But now I can focus on placing all my money in a PS4 | Xbox One Controller. xD