***Please increase jitter speed***

Bdubbs

A couple days ago i was playing mw2 and i met a guy who had a controller from silentmodz.com and we were both using jitters with the striker. I had mine on the fastest jitter mode and his was still faster. I know this because on the killcams he would shoot more silent shots than mine and his would shake a lot more. i know u guys are going to tell me to try sum different mode but seriously u guys should try to increase speed. PLEASE

Ben

It really depends on what gun your using & its not always faster on the fastest setting.

Also the killcams are very odd on COD they are slightly different to what actually happened due to lag or whatever.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

i just used my friends silent modz 5 mode extreme controller and x,y,y fast is the same jitter that silent modz uses......BUT y,y slow is better.

Bdubbs

Ya I know about the lag and thats what im talking about when i said his has more silent shots on the striker which means ,on the kill cam, the mod is shooting so fast that the bullets dont register. So viking should try to increase the speed to where there is all silent shots on the striker and other guns.. Just a consideration.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Don't the silent shots do no dammage? If you go too fast with jitter, it will look like you're shooting but do nothing. I saw with akimbo rangers it was doing unlimited ammo but no dammage when they went to fast... Looked pretty cool, but they even showed guys walking throught the cloud of shot without a problem.

v360Reflex

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
i just used my friends silent modz 5 mode extreme controller and x,y,y fast is the same jitter that silent modz uses......BUT y,y slow is better.
Vikings BETTER :) Viking360 FTW!

Bdubbs

Ok say your playing search and destroy, when you kill the last guy with a striker on jitter and the kill cam comes on, if your gun just twitches and no bullets come out but you still kill the guy that means your jitter was shooting the gun so fast the bullets didnt register in the killcam but still took affect.

v360Reflex

yes thats true and?? but sometimes while you got jitter no matter what kind of jitter mod you have or the company.. jitter will shoot some of the bullets in the killcam on game winning kill cam/round winning Viking already has the fastest Jitter speed i've tested it out. why would you wanna increase it even more. theres just some things are can be left un-tweaked to the max :D

SUB TO MY YOU :cool: TUBE!

Bdubbs

Yes that is true every once in a while the bullets will show up in the kill cam but my friend with the silentmodz controller showed bullets less times than mine. So viking should try to out do silentmodz in the jitter catogorie! And if u tested it out u should redo ur test cause theres is a bit faster no matter how many tests u do."not that i like silentmodz"

v360Reflex

i dont need to redo it.. lol just watch my youtube vidz with me using jitter if you dont believe me.. i've tested it out.. Viking's Jitter finishes before Silent's little jitter mod.. so.. nuff said... AND they only have what?... i think two different jitter modes while Viking has 6 :)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

v360Reflex said:
i dont need to redo it.. lol just watch my youtube vidz with me using jitter if you dont believe me.. i've tested it out.. Viking's Jitter finishes before Silent's little jitter mod.. so.. nuff said... AND they only have what?... i think two different jitter modes while Viking has 6 :)
One jitter two modes of same jitter and same speed