please respond lol

v360Reflex

what games will what work for? if you mean the new Viking Marco Controller then EVERY GAME! there's no limits to what this controller can do :) (don't quote me on that) but this controller can do EVERYTHING you dreamed of! so first persons,third persons,racing games,fighting games.. etc. this controller to me... is a must have and that's why i pre-ordered the Serpent Black Controller also features: you can scroll through modes in a instant,Multi-light,record macros/make your own macros,rapidfire=any button,TOGGLE MODES ON/OFF and SWITCH MODES/SCROLL THROUGH THEM IS THE TACT SWITCHES ONLY! (i think),there's just endless possibilities! :) :D :twisted: :eek: :D :arrow: :mrgreen: :!: :cool: :lol: :lol: :cool: :D

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

mongoose5697 said:
thank for answering but will it have the normal rapid fire stuff like auto burst drop shot etc
yes......also dont call it auto burst thats evil controllers (r) thing......just call it jitter

v360Reflex

this is way off topic but you guys think that they'll (Walmart etc.) will ever sell modded controllers LOL... or like do a partnership with a company for modded controllers to be sold at their stores lol i just thought off that..

Also M1A1 im gonna ask my friend to borrow his Reach tomorrow we should hit up the Campaign Together (no homo)

DRASTIC IZ FANTASTIC!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

v360Reflex said:
this is way off topic but you guys think that they'll (Walmart etc.) will ever sell modded controllers LOL... or like do a partnership with a company for modded controllers to be sold at their stores lol i just thought off that..

Also M1A1 im gonna ask my friend to borrow his Reach tomorrow we should hit up the Campaign Together (no homo)

DRASTIC IZ FANTASTIC!
walmart sells modded controllers.....for ps3....microsoft wont allow it

modded matt

first of all walmart dosnt sell "modded controllers" for any system. they sell turbo controllers for every system. however these controllers only rapid fire on the face buttons, not the triggers.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

modded matt said:
first of all walmart dosnt sell "modded controllers" for any system. they sell turbo controllers for every system. however these controllers only rapid fire on the face buttons, not the triggers.
Wrong I can get a turbo controller for every console EXEPT 360....also turbo controllers have turbo on the triggers too..... This is the one I have for my PS3 it's called the intec turboshock 3.....

modded matt

if you buy the intec controller your a moron, its the biggest piece of crap on the market.
hori makes one for both systems, but no RF on the triggers
http://vpgames.com/p-518-hori-xbox-360- ... CONTROLLER
it is a much more durable product

acidmods is days away from releasing the opensourse ps3 project we have been working on. it has three modes, with led indicator, rapid fire is on the R1 button. and its free code. the code is in beta and functions if you guys would like to try it out. it will work on any controller sony offers. oce you learn how the ps3 controller functions it is very simple to take full controll over the controller.

E this is much simpler then you could imagine. we stared with a three wire install, which is capable of controlling all buttons on the right side or left side of the controller depending on which com TP you use, and code timing adjustments.

all the leg work is here:
http://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php ... n.html#new
the most recent code is in reply #234

PS3andCOD

Contributor
With the newest firmware update most 3rd party controllers won't work anymore. They blocked basically all 3rd party stuff to block the jailbreaker dongles. I might give the acidmods open source stuff a go, I think I'm gonna throw out my old 6axis, might as well try her out first... Honestly though, I'm more interested in the glitches and stuff that the viking can do than just straight up rapidfire...

modded matt

gotta crawl before you can walk. the RF beta will be released opensource (meaning source code will be released withthe hex file, this is so people can edit thier own speeds) future plans to add akembo and also control of other buttons

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

modded matt said:
if you buy the intec controller your a moron, its the biggest piece of crap on the market.
hori makes one for both systems, but no RF on the triggers
http://vpgames.com/p-518-hori-xbox-360- ... CONTROLLER
it is a much more durable product

acidmods is days away from releasing the opensourse ps3 project we have been working on. it has three modes, with led indicator, rapid fire is on the R1 button. and its free code. the code is in beta and functions if you guys would like to try it out. it will work on any controller sony offers. oce you learn how the ps3 controller functions it is very simple to take full controll over the controller.

E this is much simpler then you could imagine. we stared with a three wire install, which is capable of controlling all buttons on the right side or left side of the controller depending on which com TP you use, and code timing adjustments.

all the leg work is here:
http://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php ... n.html#new
the most recent code is in reply #234
i have the hori pad but on WaW it blows ass....mod blocked after the first clip....the intec actually works on WaW and works good...so you can say its shit all you want but it works....also as of right now its the best turbo controller on PS3.....also are you saying this "three wire install" works for all SIX versions of the dual shock and THREE versions of the sixaxis controllers?

odingalt

Staff member
I am very interested in merging the work at acidmods with my macro software. It seems we can accomplish the same thing for PS3 as the Viking macro controller, without the need of trying to go solderless.

As soon as we get our 360 launched and any bugs ironed out I will be taking a serious look at a similar project for PS3. Would prefer to keep the budget reasonable so we can offer a solderable DIY kit for PS3 that also would include our awesome macro editor. Is there any interest by anyone for us to develop an rgb led addon board for PS3?

Also how should I approach this, since I would be profiting from the open source work, which I have strongly urged people NOT to do in the past?

Ideas anyone?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
I am very interested in merging the work at acidmods with my macro software. It seems we can accomplish the same thing for PS3 as the Viking macro controller, without the need of trying to go solderless.

As soon as we get our 360 launched and any bugs ironed out I will be taking a serious look at a similar project for PS3. Would prefer to keep the budget reasonable so we can offer a solderable DIY kit for PS3 that also would include our awesome macro editor. Is there any interest by anyone for us to develop an rgb led addon board for PS3?

Also how should I approach this, since I would be profiting from the open source work, which I have strongly urged people NOT to do in the past?

Ideas anyone?
about the led board....no because you dont even see it when your playing

PS3andCOD

Contributor
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Totaly agree with this. They're very small compared to the xbox ones. No point really. As long as you can make them all flash you should be good. As for the open source dilema, you coulddo one of: 1: make a donation to acidmods/the author of the stuff you use 2: Just keep the price down and let more people afford the controller, cause that's what the open source guys are all about (If you can keep it around 150 to 175 range you'd be doing great...) 3: Add a bit of your own work to the open source stuff available for free 4: Try to sell DIY kits, cause again, those affected by the open source would like that.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Totaly agree with this. They're very small compared to the xbox ones. No point really. As long as you can make them all flash you should be good. As for the open source dilema, you coulddo one of: 1: make a donation to acidmods/the author of the stuff you use 2: Just keep the price down and let more people afford the controller, cause that's what the open source guys are all about (If you can keep it around 150 to 175 range you'd be doing great...) 3: Add a bit of your own work to the open source stuff available for free 4: Try to sell DIY kits, cause again, those affected by the open source would like that.
good point........just use linux users as an example.