Plz Give me a good speed ( GTA IV )

VikingRapidFire

Hi y'all ragnarok user...,i got mine a few months a go and im still playing with in TDM and DM on GTA IV , i tryed some cool speed like as 52.2 sps or 45 sps but the lil problem i got and thats make me mad as ****,its that when a helicopter is arounding me or flying over and shooting on me ill turn on rapid fire with my speed i sets up in there when i helicopter shoot me , it shoots laggy i dont know why but can y'all plz give me a good speed like fast and without lags for that i can shootout the pilots of his chopper cuz ill try everytime to shoot him out but it lags soo i sucks badly :(

or if u can tell me why it lags and wat i can do for that it cant lag , i will appreciate you ;P

and if u want to see my speed i use go to my youtube channel .

here it is : www.youtube.com/user/xViKiNGxTURBOx

cskipper29

I'm having the same problem. I noticed that when you are playing is works sometime and sometimes it dont. Now I did play with the settings a little. The 23.3 was fast but I know it can go faster. So I started working my way up and 30sps was a lot better. I also noticed if you go above 60sps you might as well turn rapid fire off it is no good. So you want to stay bellow 60sps with some of the guns right now my controller is set at 53.3sps and its buggy I just need to lower it. So im still working on it myself. I hope this helps a little.

odingalt

Staff member
GTA IV suffers from game play lag in multiplayer matches, especially when other players are around or there are a lot of graphics to render.

Rapidfire on any controller (not just viking controllers) only works well on GgTA IV under two conditions:

1.) You're standing in a dark alley facing the wall.
2.) You go to the airport part of the map where the graphics lag is less.
3.) You shoot into the sky where there are no graphics.

99.9% of the rapidfire videos you see posted on youtube are showing one of these two scenarios.

odingalt

Staff member
Maybe there was an update to GTA IV since the last time I played. Or maybe it depends on if your console has more RAM and a newer CPU???

VikingRapidFire

I Have
The Newest PS3 Slim 120Go
XBOX 360 Slim 250Go

for XBOX i have Viking Macro
for PS3 i have ragnarok controller ( not programmable edition with cable ) like the first one ;)

VikingRapidFire

yo mate do u still play gta? add me HeadShotKilla32 is my PSN ID , how did u made your speed go fast and work on 23.3 ??? i tryed some speeds like 22.5 , 25.0 27.0 and it went fast why ? can u plz tell how ? and what modes did u use ? what controller u have ? the usb programmable one ? cuz i have the first one non usb . i might buy the usb controller one , looks much better to use .