POST BUG REPORTS WITH THE LEGACY HEX EDITOR HERE

apcoop7

Re: POST ALL PROBLEMS WITH THE HEX EDITOR HERE

So I guess I'm confused with this topic. Are we supposed to report problems with the editor? or the problems WE have with the editor?

Xx Binno xX

apcoop7 said:
So I guess I'm confused with this topic. Are we supposed to report problems with the editor? or the problems WE have with the editor?
I believe it is both.

Fredrow

Has the hex editor been worked on at all since this thread got started?

Are we able to set a freq for the other buttons yet?

Will this ever happen??

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
Has the hex editor been worked on at all since this thread got started?

Are we able to set a freq for the other buttons yet?

Will this ever happen??
Od said to me in a pm that he has seen this topic and is looking into further revisions.

Fredrow

fathersin said:
There is no ability for tyr's hand to make custom modes etc.

Yeah there is, you just set it up like a Thor's Hammer then you can make your own custom speeds of rapid fire. But you as the user have to remember that the Tyr's Hand controller only has the triggers and the SYNC button wired up, plus the 2 LEDs.....

Ben

Fredrow said:
fathersin said:

Yeah there is, you just set it up like a Thor's Hammer then you can make your own custom speeds of rapid fire. But you as the user have to remember that the Tyr's Hand controller only has the triggers and the SYNC button wired up, plus the 2 LEDs.....

Providing it's one of the late Tyr's Hands that doesn't use the Matrix Board.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Ben. said:
Fredrow said:
fathersin said:

Providing it's one of the late Tyr's Hands that doesn't use the Matrix Board.
also fathersin please stop spamming the forums we will get to your question when we get to it.

Fredrow

[color=#FF00BF said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW[/color]] also fathersin please stop spamming the forums we will get to your question when we get to it.

So did you get to his question, YET????

dwayne_2010

says encounterd problems redownloaded 159238438120812323088 times 99%of times it says missing files or corrupted : :?: :?: :?: :evil: