Post your Xbox LIVE Gamer Tags HERE!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
WHITE 4ND N3RDY: COD 3 & up! Feel free to send me game invites, just make sure to send a message stating that your from the viking fourms.

modded matt

Is it me or is it really a bad idea to post your gamer tags openly on a modding/macro forum?

why? every site has a thread like this one. There are disclaimers everywhere telling people not to use modded controllers on live which is against MS terms of use. What you do with a product you purchased for private use is no business of Microsoft. Fredrow was actually hired by microsoft due to alot of the work he did associated with this site.

Wolfie

Well, it just seemed like a bad idea to openly advertise your gamer tag as owning a modded xbox controller.

modded matt

LOL, This has been a concern for many years, but I have never had a report of anyone suffering repercussions from posting such. I have seen people get bans from MS for posting modding websites in their gaming profiles. (terms of use classify this as advertising) They are banned for the advertising aspect, not the modding. but the MS police do not troll profiles to find this info, what happens is some children get excited and use their new controllers on live. other people take notice and file a report. during review of the report the live personnel see the advertised website and issue a ban.