Pre-Order your New Macro Controller!

bonefisher

I don't know if anyone else noticed but you can preorder your new xbox one viking macro controller which will start shipping out January 31, 2014! I ordered one hoping it might come sooner! Can't wait!

JIM WALKER

Done mine too, went with the black and white skulls shell and standard buttons ... didn't fancy the idea of paddles, prefer the actual press/contact that you get from buttons, plus its what I am used too, mind you, only 2 top 2 bottom now, have to get used to it .... cannot wait, but have to ... lol

bonefisher

You should change your mind on the paddles though.. What a difference they make .... but to eaches own I guess! Have you ever used a scuf controller? If you have the paddles would be ordered! They are tac button under the paddles which allows your fingers to rest on the paddle for more comfort and better response! Instead of cramping your fingers up to get ready to push the buttons!

Last edited:

JIM WALKER

You should change your mind on the paddles though.. What a difference they make .... but to eaches own I guess! Have you ever used a scuf controller? If you have the paddles would be ordered! They are tac button under the paddles which allows your fingers to rest on the paddle for more comfort and better response! Instead of cramping your fingers up to get ready to push the buttons!

Not sure if I can change the order now, never used a scuff controller, but going to go on your recommendation and see if I can change it ....

JIM WALKER

I have started a ticket, so hopefully Odin will allow the change ....

Btw Bonefisher, relying on you to produce some awesome new runes for bf4, pretty sure you will get the hang of the new forge before the rest of us ...lol

Last edited:

bonefisher

Yeah I'm ready to play with the new software! Love new things to learn! Shouldn't take long to figure it out! Ready to turn loose!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I look forward to getting the next gen macro for xboxone with all the fix-ins! Its going to be a while for me though. Money is tight. Hopefully I can save up enough to get the beta pre- orders before they sell out.

I'm all burnt out at the moment modding controllers and programming chips for other people free of charge, I just want to kick back and enjoy a bad *** controller and just have fun with it.

When they come out I'll probley take a week off work and veg out in my room and pack 20 pounds on nerding out on the Xbox one lol.

JIM WALKER

I look forward to getting the next gen macro for xboxone with all the fix-ins! Its going to be a while for me though. Money is tight. Hopefully I can save up enough to get the beta pre- orders before they sell out.

I'm all burnt out at the moment modding controllers and programming chips for other people free of charge, I just want to kick back and enjoy a bad *** controller and just have fun with it.

When they come out I'll probley take a week off work and veg out in my room and pack 20 pounds on nerding out on the Xbox one lol.

Feel for you friend, waiting for something you really want is painful ... hope circumstances change for the better very soon ..... Of all the people online that I know, YOU are one of the most deserving .... helping others as you do ... about time some of that came back at you ....

odingalt

Staff member
Don't worry about avail-a-bility of XBOX One Berserker, we are NOT going to have a repeat of the supply issues we keep experiencing with the XBOX 360 macro controller. Just not gonna happen this time :). For that matter we are actually going out for R&D and production on our own "solderless clip" that should work both for XBOX 360 MAcro and XBOX One Berserker, this way we aren't stuck with a dodgy Chinese supplier of the part any more.

40_ounce

wow exciting times here @ viking.
i have a question if we pre-order will the berserker have the usb with android/windows software?
or is that a 2014 edition only? I'm a little confused.
I don't want to order than come to find out that there is a new update to the berserker.

bonefisher

wow exciting times here @ viking.
i have a question if we pre-order will the berserker have the usb with android/windows software?
or is that a 2014 edition only? I'm a little confused.
I don't want to order than come to find out that there is a new update to the berserker.
Check out vikings facebook page and click on link where they talk about preorders! You get your info there!

40_ounce

Check out vikings facebook page and click on link where they talk about preorders! You get your info there!

OK thanks for the info but I do not use Facebook (personal reasons). Any info here would be nice.
*edit
So i just looked at the facebook page i thought i would need an account to look at the page but i was wrong.
Anyway it looks like the usb and android/windows software will be included.

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
The Berserker's Android/Windows bootloader has been developed out and is ready, the Androi App will be a little lame as it'll just be used for downloading and flashing RunePacks, FOR NOW. We will be adding real-time mod control but it won't be ready in time for January launch, it will come as an app update and firmware update later.

40_ounce

Any samples of the shell options?
I would like to know what the blue candy splatter and the grey skull shells look like.

JIM WALKER

That would be awesome, I have two of the 360 macro controllers, sadly the xb1 controller is a totally different build from the 360 version so is impossible to adapt, saying that, I use my 360 macro on xb1, I bought a cronusmax adapter which allows me to do so, only issue is chat is not available through the adapter, but then again, chat on xb1 is iffy at best anyway ... lol