Problem new joypad

goku74

Hello everyone, sorry for my bad English. I have a problem with the joypad arrivedyesterday, as I insert the battery turns on the LED 4, does not connect in any way with the console, push any button YXAB LB RT etc. nothing happens, only the LED 4 isturned on, if I push the middle button with the microsoft logo also lights up the LED 3are both turned on and then nothing happens without it. I tried everything to removeand replace the battery, connect the console cable (not even the red LED lights up) but nothing the only thing that lights up the LED is 4

40_ounce

Try using fresh batteries. Get some good AA's don't use the Microsoft Rechargeable pack. Make sure you are syncing the controller o the 360. If that doesn't work just open a support ticket.

goku74

I tried new batteries,rechargeable battery pack and cable,but nothing.if I press the button to sync with the console nothing happens only the LEDi s always on 4.the only thing I can do is turn on the LED 3 by pressing the center microsoft.I opened a support ticket.Thanks

Last edited: