problem with macro controller

Nelson

my macro controller was working fine i could create and download any program no problem. i have not down loaded any thing lately but i try to connect my contoller to the software and it does not connect. First the leds on the controller dont light up to tell me the software is connected to the controller. i looked on the software for updates and it says i have the newest update. can someone tell me if there is some thing wrong with the controller or is it the software.

odingalt

Staff member
Stupid questions at first, but are you powering up by holding the start button, do two out of four of the LED's turn on when you hold the start button, and did you try a fresh set of batteries?

bonefisher

More questions? Sometimes you have to plug and pull then plug back into the controller for some computers to respond to the devise!! Also try hooking up to a different USB on the computer!

Nelson

i want to thank Odingalt for his quick response and bonefisher for replying i resolved the issue. I had to do exactly what bonefisher said i put the plug in then pulled it back out and plugged back in and then it connected. Sorry i did not respond earlier but being on the east coast , i went to bed to go to work the next day. thank you again guys for your support.