PROBLEMS

Vocoder

Every time i cut my controller on my leds will not cut on. Ive done everything you said. it will not work. help

NYjetsNY1

Vocoder said:
Every time i cut my controller on my leds will not cut on. Ive done everything you said. it will not work. help

Did they work before but not work now?

So have you tried putting in fresh batteries? Non-rechargeable ones? Then you held the big guide/xbox button in the middle?

Have you tried pressing and holding start when there are NO batteries, then keep holding start as you put in the fresh batteries, still holding start?

For video guidance, consult these: http://viking360.com/support/video-tutorials

If you cannot fix this problem let me know.

Krier023

Useful Poster
Check your spam messages on your email. And do you mean the original message from viking360 that has your password info, or you didnt get the email to reset your password after you logged in?

NYjetsNY1

Towely910 said:
the email hasnt come yet, how long does it take to get my new password

If you cannot make a support ticket, please PM odingalt. Go to board index, bottom, administrators, odingalt, send PM. Tell him your problem and that you cannot make a support ticket. He will help you. At this time he is the only one who can help.

NYjetsNY1

The top left corner of the screen. Click "Board index."

Then scroll down to the bottom of the screen. Legend: administrators. Click the red administrators. Pick odingalt, then hit send pm. Let him know your problem. He will help you out. He is very busy so please be patient.

NYjetsNY1

Towely910 said:
ok, thanks for your service

No problem. I wish I could help more. Hopefully your problem will be solved shortly.

I believe odingalt is looking to improve this method, to speed it up. I believe the process will be much faster within the next month or so.

odingalt

Staff member
Towely910 said:
the email hasnt come yet, how long does it take to get my new password

We need the last name or e-mail addressed used when you ordered. That's the e-mail address that your support account information is sent to. (Also please check your spam folder). The account is automatically generated as soon as your credit card is charged.

nigel

macro library video

theres no video tutorial for browsing the free online macro library. how do i put macros on my controller?

NYjetsNY1

nigel

macro library video

theres no video to browse the online macro library. how do i put macros on my controller?