PS3 Ragnarok Instruction Sheets as of 8/7/2011...

odingalt

Staff member
I just realized I forgot to add the lines for Zombie mode (auto aim and rapidfire), and also to explain the function fo the Player 3 LED and Player 4 LED.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Sweet name, I like it. I'm away from home, and the pictures are not showing up, any changes compared to the one I have? The "learning curve" was very small for me with the beta, more learning how to best apply the controller than how to use the controller it's self.

Last edited:

PS3andCOD

Contributor
lol oh, OK. Are they going up on the viking360 site or somewhere else? I don't see them just yet on the viking360 site so... I've also had a few random friend requests from people who said I was in a modded controller video on youtube, so I was wondering if/where you used any footage from me? lol I'd love to see where I'm famous on the internet.

NYjetsNY1

I've also had a few random friend requests from people who said I was in a modded controller video on youtube, so I was wondering if/where you used any footage from me? lol I'd love to see where I'm famous on the internet.

Not certain, maybe odingalt knows?

lol oh, OK. Are they going up on the viking360 site or somewhere else?

Somewhere else, can't give the site link yet, still under construction. Looks amazing though.

odingalt

Staff member
We will likely be moving everything over to the new domain name, with the exception of the Macro controllers. So essentially the Viking360.com site will remain where it is, it will stay as-is, and it will be focused around The Viking Macro Controller. The new domain will handle everything else.

Xx Binno xX

We will likely be moving everything over to the new domain name, with the exception of the Macro controllers. So essentially the Viking360.com site will remain where it is, it will stay as-is, and it will be focused around The Viking Macro Controller. The new domain will handle everything else.
So once the macro is complete sold out Viking360.com will be gone too? Everything will be moved to the new domain?

NYjetsNY1

So once the macro is complete sold out Viking360.com will be gone too? Everything will be moved to the new domain?

Like odingalt said,

"So essentially the Viking360.com site will remain where it is, it will stay as-is, and it will be focused around The Viking Macro Controller. Even after the macro controller is sold out. The new domain will handle everything else.