PS3 Ragnarok Instruction Sheets as of 8/7/2011...

Xx Binno xX

Like odingalt said,

"So essentially the Viking360.com site will remain where it is, it will stay as-is, and it will be focused around The Viking Macro Controller. Even after the macro controller is sold out. The new domain will handle everything else.
So why not switch everything over to the new domain after its gone? It will be pointless to have because it feature's the macro controller that wont be there for much longer and people will try want to buy the controller and wont be able and they will think its miss leading and come on the forums and say this is a fake website blah blah blah. You see what I'm saying?

NYjetsNY1

So why not switch everything over to the new domain after its gone? It will be pointless to have because it feature's the macro controller that wont be there for much longer and people will try want to buy the controller and wont be able and they will think its miss leading and come on the forums and say this is a fake website blah blah blah. You see what I'm saying?

We already have viking360 site set up with a macro library and etc. I see what you're saying though.

odingalt

Staff member
Simple answer to your question Binno: The Viking360 website cost around $20,000 to develop. You can't just pick up a website and move it like a glass of water :). The site was specially built for the Macro controller. Moving it would be like throwing all that development away along with the cash. Plus we'd have to spend even more money to accomodate all that stuff on the new site (including transferring support ticket accounts). It's a whole expense that's simply not worth wasting our time, money and effort on considering we would make $0 return after moving everything over.

I see what you are saying, we'll have to edit the Viking360.com site to remove products and edit some of the content pages. But the ticket system will still be in place along with the macros. Who knows, maybe some day Microsoft will make a controller that's super easy to hack and make into a macro controller for cheap.

odingalt

Staff member
So close... I have a few things on the website that need to be finished. I was going to launch Monday but unfortunately need to leave town for business until late Wednesday night. At this point the tentative launch date for the new website is Monday, August 22nd, 2011. I'll finish the website late next week but then I need to spend that weekend building some more PS3 controllers just in case we see a lot of sales when the new website launches.

NYjetsNY1

The PS3 controller will not be a macro controller. Rather a better "Odin's-Raven" but not on the level of a macro.

odingalt

Staff member
We are soft launching the new website today... check out http://www.VikingDigital.com for modded PS3 rapid fire controllers. Let me know if you see anything out-of-the-ordinary on the new site. I'm sure there will be bugs to be fixed.

I will be working on the Ragnarok PS3 controller demo videos today, so that you guys can see some of the features demonstrated in a video. The instruction sheets don't do this thing justice.

Xx Binno xX

Looks really good I like it but you need to add and fix a few things. In the selection bar where the "about, modded controllers, accessories, support, forums" you should add a home Tab. Also on the support page there you can only click on the tyr's hand and the ragnarok, not the odin ravin or the thors hammer. Everything looks good though.

Rampage247

Hello all. I'm new to the forums. Hope I'm in the right spot. I have the programmable PS3 Viking controller and just updated it to firmware ver 1.3 and it seems to be working great. I'm looking for a instruction sheet on the button layout for the new features. I have the instruction sheet that came with controller, but it looks like 1.3 added a few things and not sure how to put them into play on controller. I've looked all around web site and in software. I maybe blind ,just not finding it. Thanks for any info or help. ( and I do have a support ticket I on this matter ) thanks

Bernard

Hello all. I'm new to the forums. Hope I'm in the right spot. I have the programmable PS3 Viking controller and just updated it to firmware ver 1.3 and it seems to be working great. I'm looking for a instruction sheet on the button layout for the new features. I have the instruction sheet that came with controller, but it looks like 1.3 added a few things and not sure how to put them into play on controller. I've looked all around web site and in software. I maybe blind ,just not finding it. Thanks for any info or help. ( and I do have a support ticket I on this matter ) thanks

Which game? MW3?

odingalt

Staff member
The windows software has built-in help menus and always has the latest instructions. Download it :)

Rampage247

I will take a look at software. Can I print out a reference Sheet like the one that came with the controller with the new features listed. ? Thanks for your time.

odingalt

Staff member
You might be able to do a "print screen" once you get a particular window open that is showing the instructions for that particular mod.

MisterBedrock

Were the instructions for Zombie Mode (Rapidfire + autoaim) ever sent out? I don't play zombies much and could really use zombie mode.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
To activate zombie mode hold tac then L2. 1 flash is for automatics. 2 flashes are for semi auto weapons. New edit to this statement. I posted there was only 1have zombie speed i was wrong. U can change it to whatever speed u want by picking your programmed speeds off the right trigger when your in mode 2 of zombie.

Last edited: