Ps4 & XB1 ragnarok new feature request

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
So I've been look in @ the ragnarok chips as the are also remapper compatible. I noticed in the instructions manual the hybrid optic glitch has bee removed. I wanted to know if this can be re codded into the new ragnarok chips? B03 supports this old glitch and is very useful. Would be nice to see it brought back. This would defenantly be a selling point and smart markiting tactic with the soon release of the new cod. Anyway food for thought!

odingalt

Staff member
At the time we released the software back in fall 2013/spring 2014 there wasn't a hybrid optic glitch working in COD. Will have to add this to the to-do list for future releases of the Ragnarok modchip. Also on the feature request list was a "double jump" mod for Advanced Warfare (like jumpshot, dropshot, and double jumpshot mod). Any other feature requests?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I've always felt that the quickscope mods we're flawed and have a all in one solution to this. I don't know if your software is capable of this but I'll explain it to see if it's possible.

So if u can make a mod to work as: pull LT; auto hold breath "till IT is released", release LT breath holds for additional 20ms and RT is pulled 10ms and released 10ms. The catch to make it successful it to have the mod cancle (not fire after LT is released) if the LT isn't pulled at 100%. Of I can put a tween cap say if trigger is pulled at 70% and LT is released then the mod will cancel the shot but if pulled 100% back the mod will carry out the shot. U can then become a quickscope master and not worring about giving your position away of u don't have the shot. It can also be used as hardships as well. I decide the timming of the shot. I just eliminate all the extra button presses as LS and RT. Simple but effective. I know it will be a big hit with snipers.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Reverse mod switching would be nice so u don't have to cycle through 10 modes I go back and forth between different slots!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

So Odin if I update your ragnaroks I'd stongly suggest updating your autospot for bf4 and hardline. It runs wayyyy to fast. I can hear it click due to being pressed to fast. If u time it to hold for 200ms then release for 800ms u won't get that annoying clicking noise and it will spot as good if not better. Just a suggestion,