pumped

daniel dace

ordered the programmable controller for ps3 mainly for mw3......should be here Saturday.....hope i am smart enough to get it working lol.....my in house geek squad (daughter ) just moved to Canada:(....seems I made the right choice in going with viking seeing this forum..I am a little worried that (A) the controller will be stiff and hard to use (B)never used the tactical button layout before ...........don't wanna mess up my KD ratio 1.59..........I am strictly a n online player (C)wont be able to hide it from my son....(guy that got me hooked on mw games and main competitor 1.68 kd) who will be home from college for Easter.... any tips would be appreciated

odingalt

Staff member
Don't try to use all the mods at once. Pick one mod and practice with it in a private match first to get the hang of it. Try something like dropshot mode #2 on short maps. I really like to use akimbo mode with dual P99 as my secondary on small maps as it's a sure kill. If your aim is good you can easily take out two enemies in a row with P99 akimbos.

jdsherman

absolutely, big thing is if you have never had a mod before go through each seperate mod setup before trying the next one, you HAVE to adjust your gameplay around the controller not vice versa, I'm a 15th prestige with close to 40 days play time on PS3, and the difference this controller has to my last is a little over a 2 K/D i was averaging a 5.8 K/D with my last mod, with this one i have gone up to a 8.3 K/D