question on modding triggers

G

Hi,
I was wondering if any experience 360 controller modders know if the triggers from a wired 360 controller can be painted and put into a wireless 360 controller? Does the board type such as matrix or cg have any differences as well. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Brian K.

Paul

Al the controller shell parts except the back plate and the middle plate with the sync or wire on it are interchangeable.

G

Yes, I'm just talking about the plastic trigger pieces. So Paul, you're saying the the back plate (the grey long oval piece) is Not interchangeable. I've never seen a wired 360 controller - what is different? The sync button I naturally get the difference of course.

Itz CHARLEY

BrianK said:
Yes, I'm just talking about the plastic trigger pieces. So Paul, you're saying the the back plate (the grey long oval piece) is Not interchangeable. I've never seen a wired 360 controller - what is different? The sync button I naturally get the difference of course.
Well heres a pic of the back as you can see there is no battery pack and the shell would not fit. It is not the same as the usual wireless controller as it is used for the ps3 not the 360, but has some of the same features. http://webpages.charter.net/montecarlolmss/images/ps360/Back.jpg