Quick (and probably fairly stupid and easy to fix) question

The RPG Sniper

First let me start off by saying viking 360 is basically where its at haha, love the controller. Its everything i wanted and more.

Any way ive been messing around with the editor and im trying to use the dropshot, but just cant seem to get it to work. From some searching here apparently you just set it on your preset and tap B to go prone. When i tap B its just normal (regardless of whether dropshot is on or not). And i swear i saw on one of the videos that you tapped a tac button to go prone, or maybe not but thats what i remember.

So yeah, anyone care to clear this up for me? Ive done some searching but it was all pretty vague.

Ben

Special note on how dropshot mode works now:
-When in dropshot mode on the Odin's Raven, the right tac switch controls dropshot (B button). When you are in dropshot mode and dropshot mode is turned on, you'll notice that you cannot use the right tac switch to change or toggle modes. Instead, you must first hold button A then tap or hold the right tac switch to change or toggle modes. Once dropshot is turned off, or you are in another mode, you can go back to using the right tac switch as normal - don't have to hold button A first.
-When in dropshot mode on the Thor's Hammer, the B button controls dropshot.
-Unfortunately people using the control layout where the right thumbstick is the prone/raise button, we will never be able to configure dropshot for your configuration. The Viking controllers can sense when you press right thumbstick, but it can't press the right thumbstick for you.

Sorry I can't help you anymore atm, I'm using my phone ;)

The RPG Sniper

Yeah i could have sworn i checked that, well i suppose i will put it in a slot and try it out. Maybe something got switched or something like that. Thanks for the help.