Quick Reloads

a Spec Of fluff

@NYjetsNY1

All Primary Weapons(Apart from the Riot Shield. Ii didnt know if you wanted me to class the faster hitting glitch as its fast reload), None Sleight of hand version are complete.

Iam about to start a new job(Tommorrow), so i wont have as much free time to complete the rest of these Sleight of hand versions.This is what i have done so far, for SoH versions: Sniper rifles and the AUG HBAR SLeight of hand.

If you want to complete the rest you can, or you can wait and i will do them when i can.

Thanks Chris(aka a Spec Of Fluff)

NYjetsNY1

a Spec Of fluff said:
@NYjetsNY1

All Primary Weapons(Apart from the Riot Shield. Ii didnt know if you wanted me to class the faster hitting glitch as its fast reload), None Sleight of hand version are complete.

Iam about to start a new job(Tommorrow), so i wont have as much free time to complete the rest of these Sleight of hand versions.This is what i have done so far, for SoH versions: Sniper rifles and the AUG HBAR SLeight of hand.

If you want to complete the rest you can, or you can wait and i will do them when i can.

Thanks Chris(aka a Spec Of Fluff)

Yes, definitely put the glitch one in as well. Thanks for the help, I'll just wait until you have time to finish them.