Ragnarok Batteries

KIL0 iRecon

Is there a certain brand of rechargeable AA battery that works best with the purple LED's in the Ragnarok? Also are these able to be charged at all by the PnC cable or the supplied 3.5mm programming cable?

40_ounce

I don't have a Ragnarok but I have a Thor's Hammer with purple leds. I use Sony Eneloop batteries they work great. You cannot charge regular AA batteries using the PNC cable. You can only charge the sealed battery packs with the PNC like the ones you get with wireless controller.

KIL0 iRecon

Thanks for the reply, I kind of figured we couldn't with the PnC cable but since this is Viking I thought I'd ask anyway just incase E came up with some genius way to charge them other than the wall charger lol.

odingalt

Staff member
We finally stopped selling purple LED's since you're forced into using AA alkalines or AA rechargeables to see them. We kept offering purple with that exception (that you need the good batteries) since all of our competition provides purple with the same exception.

PnC makes any LED's super bright (on any battery type) if you're willing to play plugged in.

Rob0tHD

We finally stopped selling purple LED's since you're forced into using AA alkalines or AA rechargeables to see them. We kept offering purple with that exception (that you need the good batteries) since all of our competition provides purple with the same exception.

PnC makes any LED's super bright (on any battery type) if you're willing to play plugged in.

PnC = Mic static though , only downfall :p