ragnarok firmware issues

clark2299

So I got my new controller a few days ago and made the mistake of updating the firmware when it wasn't nessasary. I plugged my controller into my PC to tweek my QS delay for mw2 and the firmware version said 1.9 and the website said 1.9.1. So I figured I would update. Once I did so all of my rapid fire modes that worked great before slowwwwed way down.
Later I find out that I don't need the update and that the software just doesn't read it as 1.9.1 even though it is.
Now for some reason the firmware was wiped from the controller and displayed as unknown in software.
I emailed support to resolve the issue. They eventually fixed the issue by having me use an older firmware updater.
BUT.... now the player 3 and 4 LEDs are stuck on and I'm stuck in drop shot and burst fire. I can't turn them off or activate any other mods. I once again emailed them and they told me to switch batteries. So I did and it didnt work. I even tried the customization software to reset everything and still nothing.
I need to send the controller back and have it fixed seeing that its under warranty. If someone could authorize the return and give me the nessesarry info to ship it back that would be great. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Sent the return instructions. Fastest to get fixed might be just to reprogram it at the shop, we can get this done in a couple of minutes, and then run the controller through all the normal tests again.