Ragnarok II solderless

h4ck3dus

no one would happen to have a button mapping manual around would they? ALSO, what are the pad 1 - 6 things and the debug pinout?

IYpoj77.jpg
IYpoj77.jpg

https://pasteboard.co/IYpoj77.jpg <-- the chip im asking about

h4ck3dus

I'm guessing no one answers these forums anymore???? to have just the instructions in black and white format and not a geeked out youtuber with a hard to follow video would be awesome.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Those are just your tac switches! Both connections go to a 5mm tac switch using two of the 4 leg tac switches. U want to wire them up with the two legs next to one another and not the other way across from one another. My question is does this hook to a ribbon cable to an already modded controller? This has to be a 2 part pcb if I'm not mistaken?

U dont have to worry about the debug traces, that does not apply to the installation.

h4ck3dus

Those are just your tac switches! Both connections go to a 5mm tac switch using two of the 4 leg tac switches. U want to wire them up with the two legs next to one another and not the other way across from one another. My question is does this hook to a ribbon cable to an already modded controller? This has to be a 2 part pcb if I'm not mistaken?

U dont have to worry about the debug traces, that does not apply to the installation.

ODDLY, it sits on the micro processor and clips to it. it has 6 places for tac switches and the debug is for a usb hook up but i dont know the pinout
pictures @ http://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,44597.msg335128.html#msg335128 because the ones here does work?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

@h4ck3dus

Your all good. It clips on the IC chip only one way so everything is ready to go. You have to click on the YouTube link RDC has in a acidmods.com and it explains the mod program lock on Internal boot up in the bottom commentary section of the video.

U have to program in the remap mod for it to work. If u lock it out then u cant reverse it so it's very important to read all that. Once you power on and program the mod unlocks u can wire up to six remap tac switches off those solder pads 1-6. Very easy very simple. Two wires go parallel from another on the two legs on the tac switch then to the pad. Orientation of the wires that go to the board do not matter.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

still in need of the software for this module. anyone?

It's in the video feed in the link RDC supplied in acidmods. Click the link description and read it through. It tells u initial program sequence. The pad solder to tac switches for ragnarok and remap pads. There's instructions in here that show how to operate the mods. What more do u need? I'm just curious. U should be able to slap that chip on, plug up controller then follow the mod activation in the video description link, then activate or deactivate all the mods u want. All operation instructions are listed in the videos description. All solder pads go to a tac switches.

xbox-360-rapid-fire-instructions

Last edited:

h4ck3dus

would have been a awesome video assuming the macros where installed and it wasnt a blank module. no button combo works only thing i can doo is hold < and get it into search mode. (also, something they didn't show me on the video> but the viking macro software can't find the device....... so..... its FUBAR!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I'd need to see a video to know what's happening. To hard to explain what's going on. I've installed a lot of chip including macro chips. It does look like a Marco chip but programmed in ragnarok format. I'd have to see a video of exactly what's happening. Then I could further technically assist u. I'd post in acidmods though. I'm a admin there and there are other members as well that can assist in troubleshooting. It's a ghost town in here and I find it harder to post and share content here.

h4ck3dus

i will post a video from begining install to game play cutting to the important parts as soon as i get a chance.... thank you so much for the assistance.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yes please. A video does all justice. Sometimes these snap on chips are very figity. If the chip is not snapped on perfect it will glitch or throw weird inputs out, also if there is too much pressure pushing on it it can mess up operation. Every problem I've had with these chips comes down to just making sure there fitted on the controllers microchip properly and not getting pinched too tight between the back of the shell and the controller board.

Pictures and just keep hanging in there. Also check your modchip to make sure that bo pins got bent when snapping it on and off.