Random shots ?

GJUnLeAsHeD

ok so this is probably no big deal but its getting annoying ok so this is what happens so when i plug my play and charge kit in my gun randomly shots but it docent always happen when i plug it in i had one game when i lost like 7 shots without pulling the trigger once thanx ,GJUnLeAsHeD :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

NYjetsNY1

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
ok so this is probably no big deal but its getting annoying ok so this is what happens so when i plug my play and charge kit in my gun randomly shots but it docent always happen when i plug it in i had one game when i lost like 7 shots without pulling the trigger once thanx ,GJUnLeAsHeD :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Try re-doing the firmware and put the .vks (macro set) on your controller again.

Let me know if you do not know what I mean.

If you do this and still have issues, upload your .vks file so I can take a look.

GJUnLeAsHeD

NYjetsNY1 said:
GJUnLeAsHeD said:
ok i just tried updating my firmware ill see if that helps and heres my vks.

Is there anything wrong with your RT, like is it being pressed in at all?
no i dont think so its evan with my LT and i dont have problems with that so is it the macro ??

NYjetsNY1

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
GJUnLeAsHeD said:
ok i just tried updating my firmware ill see if that helps and heres my vks.

Is there anything wrong with your RT, like is it being pressed in at all?
no i dont think so its evan with my LT and i dont have problems with that so is it the macro ??

Try re-doing the firmware and let me know again if the problem keeps reoccurring.

GJUnLeAsHeD

ok so i did the firm ware again and it helped but still shot but not as much but after time it started shooting more and more :( idk what to do

NYjetsNY1

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
ok so i did the firm ware again and it helped but still shot but not as much but after time it started shooting more and more :( idk what to do

Very odd... I honestly have never heard of something like this. Best to PM odingalt and ask him if he knows what to do. I most likely see you having to send it back :(

Ask odingalt, once you find your answer if you need to make a ticket: http://viking360.com/support/support-tickets

NYjetsNY1

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
one quick question be4 i send it in have you tried my vks is it possible that it might be corrupt??

Not sure, try making a new .vks and add some of the .vkms back, say one page full, go into a private match and test.

GJUnLeAsHeD

ill give that a go and post back but this has happened b4 when i use jitter it switched weapons but didnt shoot and this has happend b4 with other macros :?

NYjetsNY1

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
ill give that a go and post back but this has happened b4 when i use jitter it switched weapons but didnt shoot and this has happend b4 with other macros :?

That can happen if you use a tac switch jitter on RT... make sure you use an RT jitter on RT.

GJUnLeAsHeD

NYjetsNY1 said:
GJUnLeAsHeD said:

That can happen if you use a tac switch jitter on RT... make sure you use an RT jitter on RT.
i did right from the library it still didnt help thanx tho :/

NYjetsNY1

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
GJUnLeAsHeD said:

i did right from the library it still didnt help thanx tho :/

May want to make a support ticket then