Rapid fire + akimbo mimic mode help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lloyd9119

ODINNNNNN and VIKING TEAM you guys need to include this in your next update, rapid fire mod with akimbo mimic mod (brings up your ads as soon as you start firing). currently mimic mode only works on fully stock automatic weapons which kind of sucks because there are times when i want to use this combination with semi auto and i can only use it on a fully auto weapons (no Mods). if your asking yourself on why do i not just put rapid fire on a semi auto weapon and then enable akimbo mimic mode??? well let me tell you it does not work, the rapid fire mod happens to over power or glitch up the mimic mode causing it not to work or be unstable. so please include this in your next update. and also if your looking for a beta tester to try out this mod or other mods just send me a message and i will gladly be your test bunny. if you guys have any question regarding my request just comment back or message me i respond very fast. im a brand new owner too usb ragnarok mod controller. here is my order number if you guys want more details on the type of controller i got. #500000910

I WAS TESTING THESE MODS ON BLACK OPS 2

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
I'm so confused, I use akimbo+rapidfire with dual-wielding semi automatic pistols all the time... it works amazing and it's my favorite. I think what you need to do is dial down the rapidfire speed maybe?

lloyd9119

Hey Odin thanks for the reply. Let me clarify my last statement, I know it can be a bit confusing when I try to explain things, so here we go. I am looking at your software program version 1.4.0 through my windows 7 PC which is where I do all my fine tuning for my USB Ragnarok Controller. Under your DEFAULT MODES you have an AKIMBO MODE and under your AKIMBO MODE you have four other different types of akimbo modes. Here are those modes:

Mode 1: When you scope in your primary rifle, rapid fire stays turned on.
Mode 2: When you scope in your primary rifle, rapid fire turns off.
Mode 3: Akimbo mode turn on no matter what.
Mode 4: Mimic mode. Pull the fire-weapon button mod chip automatically presses scope button. USE THIS MODE IF YOUR PISTOLS ARE ALREADY FULL-AUTO.

All four modes work perfectly, and to respond to your last statement akimbo+rapidfire with dual-wielding does work and it works beautifully. But that mode was not my concern, the mode in question is mode four the last mode Mimic Mode which is in bold red above this sentence. Now to clarify what this mode does is when you fire any type of fully automatic pistol and for the record this also works with fully auto rifles, your mod chip will automatically press and hold the scope button. This is my favorite mode, you get two buttons in one and it gives you more time to just focus on your aim. Now I was wondering is there anyway that you can include this mode with semi automatic weapons with rapid fire mode turned on. Here are three test that I did with this mode and let me tell you this is AWESOME on fully automatic weapons, I practically have no competition when I have Mimic Mode on even on one on one battles because all my round hit my opponents and there is no need to hip fire.

Test #1
Mode 4 Mimic Mode on weapon SCAR-H (fully auto weapon) works perfect. I press the fire button, mod chip simultaneously presses the scope button and I eliminate anyone that is in front of me. I'm a happy camper.

Test #2
Mode 4 Mimic Mode on weapon FAL-DSW (semi-auto weapon) does work sort of. I press the the fire button, mod chip simultaneously presses the scope button and I only fire one bullet, which is kind of lame because one bullet coming from a semi automatic will not eliminate your opponent.

Test #3
Mode 4 Mimic mode WITH Rapid Fire turned ON weapon FAL-DSW (semi-auto weapon) same result as test number #2. RAPID FIRE AUTOMATICALLY TURNS OFF when I turn on Mimic Mode or if I turn on Mimic Mode on first and then Rapid Fire, Mimic Mode turns off. What ever I do one or the other turns off when I use Semi Automatic Weapons.

The reason I make a big deal about this is because the game just got so competitive that it is almost no longer fun to play. Treyarch decided to add skill based matchmaking to all there lobbys which really puts a damper on the game. I feel that there are multiple times that i'm playing against MLG players and I cant even get a kill without camping so rushing is out of the question. So to conclude this PLEASE HELP ME ODINNNN YOUR MY SAVIOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way i'm the dude that gave that tip on SPS and you chatted with on YouTube chriseth.baloo :)

Last edited:

modded matt

Ok so, I think you have the wrong mod.

Akimbo mode = two weapons (one in each hand).... I dont believe you can hold two scars can you? dual welding and akembo mean the same thing.

I think you are looking for an auto scope or maybe a modified quick scope.

lloyd9119

LOL... Im Not trying to duel wield or akimbo anything. if you look at the soft ware program the mods are displayed as this

AKIMBO (TITLE)
then it displays the four mods that are under the akimbo title option: which you can only select one

OPTION 1 When you scope in your primary rifle, rapid fire stays turned on
OPTION 2 When you scope in your primary rifle, rapid fire turns off.
OPTION 3 Akimbo mode turn on no matter what.
OPTION 4 Mimic mode. Pull the fire-weapon button mod chip automatically presses scope button. USE THIS MODE IF YOUR PISTOLS ARE ALREADY FULL-AUTO.

i dont think its an error on the mods, its simply a mod request. that would benefit a lot ps3 players out there

odingalt

Staff member
Hi Lloyd,

I think we can break down what you are asking for much more simply. You are asking for:

1.) You have semi-auto rifle.
2.) You pull right trigger to shoot.
3.) The mod gives you rapidfire on the right trigger (it's "pulsing" the right trigger)
4.) The mod pulls and HOLDS the left trigger (scope button).
5.) You release the right trigger to stop firing.
6.) The mod stops rapidfiring
7.) The mod RELEASES the left trigger (scope button)

In other words you are asking for an auto-scoping mod where it will just scope for you any time you pull the right trigger (regardless of whether it's rapidfire or not). I wouldn't add this under the akimbo modes, I would probably add this as some other kind of submode, like call it auto-ADS, and activate it with something like "hold mod switch + hold back button + tap left trigger" or something like that to toggle it on and off.

lloyd9119

Yes yes yes. You got it Odin that is what I'm requesting. Life would be much
More easier if you made this happen, I would be extremely greatfull brother

modded matt

Ok so, I think you have the wrong mod.

Akimbo mode = two weapons (one in each hand).... I dont believe you can hold two scars can you? dual welding and akembo mean the same thing.

I think you are looking for an auto scope or maybe a modified quick scope.

uhhh??? Ok so I guess I was wrong?? JK