Rapid fire for auto guns (Black ops)

gamergirl

Hey just wondering if it is possible to make a auto machine gun eg commando.. rapid fire like on zombies when you buy the double tap perk?
If it's built into the game there must be someway of accessing this via a macro.

ILBIEAST

No since double tap is only in zombies with double tap equiped. Even if it was in online multiplayer you would still need double tap on to make any full autos fire faster.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Nope, Rapid Fire macros will actually slow down fire rate on a fully automatic gun. This is good especially for conserving ammo and you always need to conserve in zombies.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Double tap is assigned to the gun through code the only way u can access code would be to mod the game which is pretty much a no no with call of duty

gamergirl

oh ok.. thanks guys.. what about a good rapid fire for the FAL.. your other forum is a bit messy, i dont no which one is the most recent up to date fast rapid fire..

Cosmic_Hax

Nope, Rapid Fire macros will actually slow down fire rate on a fully automatic gun. This is good especially for conserving ammo and you always need to conserve in zombies.

Rapid fire for fully automatic guns are a Plus, it gives you way better accuracy. It wont make the bullets spread as much, guess you can say it keeps them more in a bunch then scatter all over the place.

Get a fully Auto gun fire at the wall then switch it to rapid and fire it next to the same spot when you fire it with out rapid, Fire. You will see a big big difference.

When i had a ps3 rapid fore i use to use my rapid fire on the mp5 in COD4 and it was deadly.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I was wondering if you actually made a rapid fire so fast that its a tiny bit slower then say an Ak47 if I could use that as a no kick since technically i would shoot one bullet at a time?

NYjetsNY1

I was wondering if you actually made a rapid fire so fast that its a tiny bit slower then say an Ak47 if I could use that as a no kick since technically i would shoot one bullet at a time?

Feel free to take the 8.9 SPS rapid-fire and changing it to say, 22 SPS. Or 50 SPS. Not sure how it'll work, but change the .89 to 2.0 or 5.0 (just keep testing values) and let me know how it goes.