Rapidfire 9.99

hacker

Can i get a Rapidfire 9.99 RT for black ops when i use the ones posted they dont work for me?

(ADDED) Mw2 Rapidfire 20 or 26 SPS? i use this with old modded one form viking before you tell me to get 10 SPS its slower then my old one plz it will make me so happy :p :p :p :p

Remmnever

The 8.9 sps rapid fire macro in the macro library works well. I'm not sure what the limit is though. You could just download the 8.9 sps macro and bump the speed multiplier to .99 instead of .89, I believe that would make 9.99. Then you can see if it works or if it is too fast.

NYjetsNY1

hacker said:
Can i get a Rapidfire 9.99 RT for black ops when i use the ones posted they dont work for me?

Yeah man I'll set you up with one in a minute.

The first one is 9.99, the second is 10.09. (as said by the gear) Try them both and let me know how they are.

odingalt

Staff member
The timeline has it's last tick at 0.11. 1 / 0.11 = 9.09 shots per second. But then the time multiplier is set to 0.99. 9.09 * 0.99 = 9.0 shots per second.

So this one is set for 9 shots per second.

Remmnever

odingalt said:
The timeline has it's last tick at 0.11. 1 / 0.11 = 9.09 shots per second. But then the time multiplier is set to 0.99. 9.09 * 0.99 = 9.0 shots per second.

So the multiplier would need to be set at 1.10 with the last tick at .11 for it to be 9.99. shots per second.

It's all making sense now. I hate math..

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
odingalt said:

So the multiplier would need to be set at 1.10 with the last tick at .11 for it to be 9.99. shots per second.

It's all making sense now. I hate math..

majorly confusing... let me know what is the best rapidfire

hacker

NYjetsNY1 said:
hacker said:

The first one is 9.99, the second is 10.09. (as said by the gear) Try them both and let me know how they are.

The first one is faster but hard to aim the second one is slower and can aim alot better
So in all their both good and thank you for your help

NYjetsNY1

hacker said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
hacker said:

The first one is faster but hard to aim the second one is slower and can aim alot better
So in all their both good and thank you for your help

No problem man. How is remmnever's? just wondrin'

odingalt

Staff member
Just download the 8.9 sps from the macro library. It has the timeline multiplier set to 0.89. If you play on large servers or servers with a bad connection lower the time multiplier a little bit more.