rapidfire assigned to RS?

mr wright

wondering if anyone has done this or have any tips on how to go about it. ive been messing around with the inputs timings in the software and havent been able to pull it off. i need this rapid function for another game but thought you guys would be the best ones to ask.

thanks!

bonefisher

Do you have a working tac rapid fire? Put that on there and try it! What ever the rs function does it will happen first just continue holding it down til your done!

mr wright

thanks for the feedback bones! i don't have working tac rapidfire. unfortunately i only know how to do the triggers but i want to free those up for other macros. could you point me to a tac rapidfire macro in the library? if not is do you have any suggestions on how to program it?

thanks so much!

bonefisher

I'm at work so I can't send you one! Put your favorite RF that you use for the right trigger and put on the RS then go in the editor and throttle the triggers down all the way on both sides of the macro! Give it a test in a private match you should have it! Let me know if you can't figure it out! I'll make you one to try when I get a chance

mr wright

thanks again.

i dont think i explained my issue correctly...so in order to free up the triggers on my controller for other macros i need to assign my fire button to B. the macro assigned to RS, has to be a rapid fire using the B button and not the triggers. do you still think it could work?

bonefisher

Let me explain! You basic rapid fire that you use on the right trigger can be used on a tac, b button, rs ,RB ,lb,LT but the only difference is you have to make sure it is on a loop and feather the triggers all the way on in the editor! Meaning click on the dot on (both ends of the macro this needs to be done)the rapid fire macro in the editor in which it pulls up a slide bar which is the trigger feathering and slide it to full representing the trigger! Then it will work on those functions! You don't need to assign your triggers to b button just put the macro on the button you want the rapid fire on! It still will perform the function that it is supposed to do first then it will fire !

Last edited:

mr wright

Let me explain! You basic rapid fire that you use on the right trigger can be used on a tac, b button, rs ,RB ,lb,LT but the only difference is you have to make sure it is on a loop and feather the triggers all the way on in the editor! Meaning click on the dot on (both ends of the macro this needs to be done)the rapid fire macro in the editor in which it pulls up a slide bar which is the trigger feathering and slide it to full representing the trigger! Then it will work on those functions! You don't need to assign your triggers to b button just put the macro on the button you want the rapid fire on! It still will perform the function that it is supposed to do first then it will fire !

here's the thing, i need both triggers to be cleared off of any functions to free them up for other macros. in order to do that, in my game settings, i need to program the B button to fire instead of the trigger. so i need a rapidfire that uses the B button instead of the trigger because the trigger is currently being used for other macros and not for firing/shooting. sorry for the back and forth!

mr wright

update: issue fixed!

ok so here's what my rapidfire looks like, its works pretty well as a turbo function on loop. appreciate all the help!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-06-19 at 2.34.43 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-06-19 at 2.34.43 PM.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 12

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
here's the thing, i need both triggers to be cleared off of any functions to free them up for other macros. in order to do that, in my game settings, i need to program the B button to fire instead of the trigger. so i need a rapidfire that uses the B button instead of the trigger because the trigger is currently being used for other macros and not for firing/shooting. sorry for the back and forth!
one thing to remember is u cannot stop the main function "that being the B button". U can try to assign a RF to B (and I don't even know if the RT function of the RF will work off B) but whatever function the B button does for the game u are applying it to it will play it out. I have macros that can stop the main function that being the B button after its pressed one time but it would be pointless because u can only assign one macro to one button.

Bottom line if its even possible to assign a RF to work off the B button the main B function will still play out. Hope this helps or clears up any questions to what your trying to archive. I haven't read through your post so I'm just responding to what I've read off your quote above!