Rapidfire Controller

matt is back

I want to buy the Rapidfire controller for $99.99. But I want the new controller with the transforming D-Pad and Plug and Play kit included. Is there any way I can order that controller or does it have to be the black controller. And how many external push buttons are on the "Rapidfire" controller.

Thanks.

NYjetsNY1

matt is back said:
I want to buy the Rapidfire controller for $99.99. But I want the new controller with the transforming D-Pad and Plug and Play kit included. Is there any way I can order that controller or does it have to be the black controller. And how many external push buttons are on the "Rapidfire" controller.

Thanks.

For the rapid-fire controller, you can only order black. There are no additional push buttons.

For the macro controller, you can order silver: http://viking360.com/the-viking-silver- ... controller

There are 6 extra buttons, and it can do everything the rapid-fire controller can with a ton of extra features.

Here is everything the macro controller can do: http://viking360.com/download-software- ... ro-library

Fredrow

matt is back said:

Thanks.

I could hook you up if you wanted something like that, but cant do it for $99.99 because the price of the silver controllers you are speaking of cost more to buy than the black controllers do.

matt is back

Fredrow said:
matt is back said:

Thanks.

I could hook you up if you wanted something like that, but cant do it for $99.99 because the price of the silver controllers you are speaking of cost more to buy than the black controllers do.

I figured that. Doest really concern me because I will be getting the Plug and play with it, so it evens it out I guess. And I just checked best buy and its on sale! But what ever you charge, you charge. I am still on the fence about buying one though. Does the rapidfire controller contain the same chip used in the past, before the macros came out, or is it updated? Alot of people I know that play GTA have an old viking with the Thors Hammer installed, before the Macros came out. They say it doesn't lag to bad. But what concerns me is if the new chip (if there is one) will lag.

Oh, and I know that GTA is a tricky game when it comes to rapidfire. Every thing has to do with map placement, vehicle placement, people placement, ect.

NYjetsNY1

matt is back said:
Fredrow said:
[quote="matt is back":2sz85vzf]I want to buy the Rapidfire controller for $99.99. But I want the new controller with the transforming D-Pad and Plug and Play kit included. Is there any way I can order that controller or does it have to be the black controller. And how many external push buttons are on the "Rapidfire" controller.

Thanks.

I figured that. Doest really concern me because I will be getting the Plug and play with it, so it evens it out I guess. And I just checked best buy and its on sale! But what ever you charge, you charge. I am still on the fence about buying one though. Does the rapidfire controller contain the same chip used in the past, before the macros came out, or is it updated? Alot of people I know that play GTA have an old viking with the Thors Hammer installed, before the Macros came out. They say it doesn't lag to bad. But what concerns me is if the new chip (if there is one) will lag.

Oh, and I know that GTA is a tricky game when it comes to rapidfire. Every thing has to do with map placement, vehicle placement, people placement, ect.[/quote:2sz85vzf]

I'm almost positive it is the same chip, old viking, Thor's hammer chip, before macro came out.