Recorded macro questions...

DXM Cake

Having a few problems with recorded macros and looping.

1. I've recorded a 30-second or so macro with one of the switches. I import from the controller because I want to edit this macro on the timeline editor, but when I select the button where recorded.vkm is and click Edit Macro, the program freezes up and I have to close it. Is there a workaround for this?

2. I read earlier somewhere else on the forums that you simply hold down a button to get the macro to loop. This does not seem to be the case with the playback button. I was also trying to make a rapid-fire macro for X, which makes me suspect that this is definitely not the case. I wanted 1/10 of a second breathing room, then 1/10 of a second as an X button press, then repeat indefinitely as long as I held down the button. It looks a little something like this: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/XionTeikiatsu/Untitled.png

3. What is the correct way to make a macro loop? Because I just can't do it.

NYjetsNY1

Having a few problems with recorded macros and looping.

1. I've recorded a 30-second or so macro with one of the switches. I import from the controller because I want to edit this macro on the timeline editor, but when I select the button where recorded.vkm is and click Edit Macro, the program freezes up and I have to close it. Is there a workaround for this?

Yes, be patient... my software does this too but if you wait 10 seconds it unfreezes.

2. I read earlier somewhere else on the forums that you simply hold down a button to get the macro to loop. This does not seem to be the case with the playback button.

Correct. The macro must be a macro, not a recorded macro. Just save it and assign to a tactical switch.

I was also trying to make a rapid-fire macro for X. I wanted 1/10 of a second breathing room, then 1/10 of a second as an X button press, then repeat indefinitely as long as I held down the button. It looks a little something like this: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/XionTeikiatsu/Untitled.png

OK, just put an X on the timeline editor like you have above and change the gear settings to make it faster. / slower.

3. What is the correct way to make a macro loop? Because I just can't do it.

Make the macro on a tactical switch and hold it down make sure the macro starts at 0.1 or later.